Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Aletiger View Post
    There is any kind of multilanguage support for emails?

I manage a store with 5 different languages and I need to send each customer an email in his/her chosen language...

Thanks in advance,
    Ale
    not yet, please send me a private meesage if you really n€€d it

cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    No, the 404 is not the same. I have 4 mailbeez modules installed and I don't get a successful response from any of them. Here is the result of trying to send a test email:

/testcatalog/mailhive.php&zenid=ugf5jjc8ks5urs1uttjnnhlcq5

The "zenid" changes every time. I can successfully pull up mailhive.php in my browser. I also tried doing this in "production" mode, but got the same results. I tried to delete everything including the two DB entries and reinstalling, but same result. Is there anything else I can try? I won't be able to use this mod if I can't do this. Thanks.
    zenid is not used by mailbeez - probably added because you do not use cookies?

still have no idea why it doesnt work for you... can you send me a personal message with what you have in your config.php (part of zencart, not mailbeez)

cord

Plugin Contributions

does mailbeez track your email campaigns? or wo i have to incorporate the MailChimp E-Commerce360 Reporting to track all my newsletters
    www.gorillagear.ca = zencart v1.3.9h with 40+ mods

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
    does mailbeez track your email campaigns? or wo i have to incorporate the MailChimp E-Commerce360 Reporting to track all my newsletters
    MailBeez supports Google analytics for campaign tracking. if you want (configuration) all urls in the emails are rewritten (adding utm_...) so that Google Analytics can automatically track visits / orders coming through MailBeez - of course it requires you have Google Analytics set up for your shop.

I have some plans to integrate a url shortener to provide a more sophisticated click recording and even use the click pattern information per user to personalize MailBeez mailings.

cord

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm looking forward to using this mod in anger.. In the meantime I have a couple of questions whilst testing.

HTML Emails - They just don't appear to work. It always sends emails as TXT. I saw an earlier post saying that it just passes it to the ZenCart mailer but I'm having the same problem as the earlier poster whereby it will only send out the mails in TXT - is this a wider problem?

Secondly, how/where does the product image get constructed? My website images are stored in an SSL subdomain (https://image.domain.com) - this is just to make the site easier to manage (backups/versions etc) as there are over 40K images. When I click on 'List Recipients' and it creates a mini-preview (which is HTML) the image url is http://www.domain.com/https://images....com/image.jpg - obviously I need to change this to be the correct URL of https://images.domain.com/image.jpg

Running V1.7 on 1.3.9g

Thanks
    Greg
    My Server Versions:
    Zen Cart 1.3.9h, Apache 2.2.17, PHP 5.2.17, MySQL 5.1.54

I'm having some trouble. I've installed the 1.7 version, as well as the winback and reveiw reminded. Everytime I try to run either of these I get ...

Processing....
    code: winback module: winback
    Result:0 items

It send the test email just fine - what am I doing wrong?
    Liberty
    Liberty's Yarn
    Just trying to stay sane.

I figured it out. Looking at code too long is bad for the brain. LOL

I had Mailbeez pulling from the wrong list of customers (processing instead of delivered) and so there wasn't anyone to email.
    Liberty
    Liberty's Yarn
    Just trying to stay sane.

Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with Mailbeez addon after upgrading to 1.3.9g

Hi,

I just upgraded to the latest Zen Cart this morning, and I can't be sure this is a coincidence.

I am using Mailbeez review reminder. Now the php file is called mailbeez.php and is listed under tools.

After the upgrade, it changed the name to FILENAME_MAILBEEZ.php which is taking me to a not found page (Since its not there).

Any clues? Could anything in this upgrade have caused that?

Should I reinstall the update or reinstall mailbeez?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem after upgrading to 1.3.9g

I also posted this in general

Hi,

I just upgraded to the latest Zen Cart this morning, and I can't be sure this is a coincidence.

I am using Mailbeez review reminder. Now the php file is called mailbeez.php and is listed under tools.

After the upgrade, it changed the name to FILENAME_MAILBEEZ.php which is taking me to a not found page (Since its not there).

Any clues? Could anything in this upgrade have caused that?

Should I reinstall the update or reinstall mailbeez?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

hi linnx,

you have an older version of mailbeez where you needed to add the filename and db definition manually.
    with the latest version mailbeez support the upgrade-safe "drop-in" installation where the definitions are done in extra-files.

I recommend that you install the latest version of mailbeez - your tracking data will be kept in place. you find some update trouble shooting in this forum.

cord

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast