Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

tried MailBeez with an early Zencart 1.5 Beta and it worked w/o any modifications. Will check again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    tried MailBeez with an early Zencart 1.5 Beta and it worked w/o any modifications. Will check again.
    Just doing so searching and found this thread. Thought it might be related:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...e+Registration

Plugin Contributions

hi jeking,

looks like the right information to make mailbeez work with the latest zencart 1.5 beta!

Maybe you can try to build the new plugins? should be quite simple once understood how it works

cord

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Can anyone help me?

I am trying to incorporate my header into emails and it is coming up too small in comparison to the body of the email.

I have attached a screen print of the email.

Also, does anyone know how I can remove the pink spaces circled? I want them white like the rest of the body of the email.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by lindsey80; 5 Oct 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey80 View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone help me?

I am trying to incorporate my header into emails and it is coming up too small in comparison to the body of the email.

I have attached a screen print of the email.

Also, does anyone know how I can remove the pink spaces circled? I want them white like the rest of the body of the email.

Thanks
    hi lindsey,

sounds like html formatting issues. Almost everythink (premium modules: really everything) can be adjusted using html in the tpl files.

Header-image: think you need to make a bigger images

Pink areas: I guess you use CSS in you email? the pink areas are blockquote-tags, so try to add formats for those as well.

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

hi lindsey,

sounds like html formatting issues. Almost everythink (premium modules: really everything) can be adjusted using html in the tpl files.

Header-image: think you need to make a bigger images

Pink areas: I guess you use CSS in you email? the pink areas are blockquote-tags, so try to add formats for those as well.

cheers
    cord
    Thanks

I have tried playing around with the header making it bigger but with no success. I thought I had worked it out as when I viewed the email in outlook via the preview pane the header was perfect, but when I viewed the actual email the body boxes stretch but not the header??? This is driving me insaine and I have trying to sort this for a couple of days without any luck.

The same for the gaps, the white spaces appear without anything being changed after reinstating the original files??

Anyone else had any of these problems?!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

welcome to the world of making nice layouts, that look ok in different email clients ;-)

Your issues are pure html coding related, so there is not a common solution, but it requires customization work with try & error testing... can tell you stories about this

I recommend you go back to the default template and start from scratch, testing every single change.

(btw. the cool thing with e.g. the review_advanced module is, that there is already a choice of nice, tested email layouts and when sending a test-email the list of products is already filled )

Plugin Contributions

welcome to the world of making nice layouts, that look ok in different email clients ;-)

Your issues are pure html coding related, so there is not a common solution, but it requires customization work with try & error testing... can tell you stories about this

I recommend you go back to the default template and start from scratch, testing every single change.

(btw. the cool thing with e.g. the review_advanced module is, that there is already a choice of nice, tested email layouts and when sending a test-email the list of products is already filled )
    Ha ha,

I've given in for now and literally put a plain logo which matches my website for now. It's good enough, but I am a bit of a perfectioinist which is why I was getting so frustraited!

Once business gets off the ground I will invest in some of the great add on's especially the template manager!

Thanks for all your help!

Plugin Contributions

Just installed the latest version and now find that the output window (on screen) is not aligned correctly. I cannot see the result area.

Looking at the attached image you can see it is at the bottom of the page and too far to the left.

How could I correct this?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Sorted thanks

Page 51 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast