Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

Quote Originally Posted by rk3487 View Post
    Yes its been updated here are the first few lines on mailhive.php
    PHP Code:
    // zencart, xtcommerce
    if (!defined('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG')) define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG''/'); 
    have to appologize, for some reason my path-changes did not make it into V1.5...!? (but I thought so)

you have to replace in the following the THE_RIGHT_ZENCART_CONSTANT with - I have to guess since I don't have access to my code at the moment - DIR_WS_CATALOG (?), must be the constant you can find in configure.php which has your path information.
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG'THE_RIGHT_ZENCART_CONSTANT); 
    I will fix this with the next release.

cord

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mailbeez View Post
    have to appologize, for some reason my path-changes did not make it into V1.5...!? (but I thought so)

you have to replace in the following the THE_RIGHT_ZENCART_CONSTANT with - I have to guess since I don't have access to my code at the moment - DIR_WS_CATALOG (?), must be the constant you can find in configure.php which has your path information.
    PHP Code:
    define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG'THE_RIGHT_ZENCART_CONSTANT); 
    I will fix this with the next release.

cord
    So I need to replace THE_RIGHT_ZENCART_CONSTANT with DIR_WS_CATALOG (?), where do i find this string. I do not see on the mailhive.php or the config.php

Plugin Contributions

try this

PHP Code:
        if (!defined('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG')) define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG'DIR_WS_CATALOG); 

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I updated to 1.5 from 1.4 (framework) and now when I try to list recipients it comes up with this error
    1146 - Table 'bidgeepumps_com_au_-_zencartDB.mailbeez_block' doesn't exist

select date_block from mailbeez_block where module='review' and customers_id='4' order by date_block DESC
    What have I done wrong????

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bidgee182 View Post
    What have I done wrong????
    MailBeez V1.5 Upgrade

MailBeez V1.5 is easy to install & upgrade and works fine (spent a lot of time testing this and making it easy).

If you are having issues with MailBeez V1.5 after upgrading, please check the following:

It is a good idea to note your personal settings per module and backup your files. The update affects only MailBeez-Files - and the database_tables.php files in admin and catalog.

You REALLY need to uninstall all modules (incl. Mailhive - the first one) with the "remove" button on each module.
    (or run

Code:
    DELETE FROM  `configuration` WHERE  `configuration_key` LIKE  'MAILBEEZ_%'
    in you phpMyAdmin to remove all MailBeez settings - tracking-data will be not affected as they are in their own table)

You REALLY need to copy all new files and folders to your system.

There has been major changes and a manual file-by-file update would be to complex. make sure to back-up your .tpl-files of the Birthday-Module (the only module where you would like to make changes included in the package) and your common html-template.

it is also possible to rename the mailhive-folder in e.g. mailhive_v1.x and than copy the new packages in your system.
    You just need to copy or move your existing mailbeez-modules into the actual mailhive-folder.

Remember to update your catalog/mailhive.php file and catalog/admin/mailbeez.php as well.

Remember that from V1.5 MailBeez supports "drop-in" installation for Zencart - please remove the additional table and filename defintions: these are now added automatically

now you are ready to install MailBeez V1.5 - a new table "mailbeez_block" will be created.

After the update your "secret URL" has changed - you need to have the same "secret" in your mailbeez-system and your Cron-job url

* Copy the "secret" from your Cron-URL into the MailBeez-configuration

OR

* Adopt the CronJob to use the new "secret" as generated by Mailbeez

If you still have trouble (?!), please use this support forum.

enjoy
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Dear Cord,

I got a problem, I used version 1.2, and it worked fine, now i updated it to 1.5 with 1.4 from the review module, and now the review module doesnt work anymore.

I even removed everything, also from the database, it just doesnt work. The birthday module works fine, its just the review module.

can you help me?
    Remco

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by motoccnl View Post
    I got a problem, I used version 1.2, and it worked fine, now i updated it to 1.5 with 1.4 from the review module, and now the review module doesnt work , it just doesnt work.
    hi remco,

please describe, what you see (or not).

the newer version of the review module uses an early check - it won't list the recipients who already got the mail anymore.

cord

Plugin Contributions

Hi cord,

I just installed Mailbeez and got through the installation OK. However, when I click on View Mail (text or html) or Send Test Email, all it does is bring up a blank white box. I installed version 1.5 on Zencart. Do you know what might be wrong here?

Thanks,
    Melissa

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pinkboxer View Post
    Hi cord,

I just installed Mailbeez and got through the installation OK. However, when I click on View Mail (text or html) or Send Test Email, all it does is bring up a blank white box. I installed version 1.5 on Zencart. Do you know what might be wrong here?

Thanks,
    Melissa
    hi melissa,

try to add
    Code:
    define('GZIP_LEVEL', '0');
    in you [shop]\mailhive.php like this:

Code:
    // disable Gzip compression
      define('GZIP_COMPRESSION', 'false');
      define('GZIP_LEVEL', '0');
    does it help?

if not you can try to disable popups in you mailhive-config module (first module in mailbeez)

please let me know what worked for you.

regards
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Hey Cord,

Well that's the strange thing, everything works normally, when i send a testmail it says it was sends, only i wont recieve it, and zencart doesnt registrate that there is one send.

Same when i run mailbeez for real (in production mode).

Makes it any difference i use zencart 1.38?

Remco

Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast