Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Mailbeez After Sales Modules

hey,

thanks for reporting the issue - currently the mailbeez helpdesk and support portal is down. We are working on it and it should be up and running again tomorrow.

I assume you get the Error Message when you try to click on the support link to read more about the installer?

The installer downloads the core zip archive and extracts it into the /mailhive directory. Therefor this directory and everything within must be writable for PHP. Then the installer will run through and you will be able to finalised the installation of mailbeez.

In alternative you can download the core zip archive on http://www.mailbeez.com/download/ and copy manually into your zencart. The updater will still work when you get a note about a new version.

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

I uploaded my test ZC 1.5.3 install to a live web server, and tried the reinstall of Mailbeez. This time, the install appeared to work correctly, I got a Success message and the button return to to Mailbeez in my admin, however now I get an Internal Server Error 500, but only when clicking the admin Mailbeez link. Everything else in my admin is working just fine.

Plugin Contributions

please check your /logs or /cache directory for zencart generated error logs as well as your server error logs.

Plugin Contributions

I'm even more confused now. By downloading the Mailbeez core and manually copying the files instead of using the Cloudloader, I was able to successfully install Mailbeez on my local testing environment (WAMPserver) and get to all the configuration menus etc. However, trying the same thing on the live server still presents me with an Internal Server 500 error when I click the Mailbeez link in the Admin menu. There are no debug or error files in my zencart logs or cache folders. I do not have access to the live server error files yet. My dev environment and live environment are slightly different, so I can only assume that it's something the the server environment or database connection.

Live server config is:
    Server OS: FreeBSD 8.2-STABLE
    Database: MySQL 5.5.36-log
    HTTP Server: Apache/2.2.29
    PHP Version: 5.3.28 (Zend: 2.3.0)
    PHP Memory Limit: 32M
    PHP Safe Mode: Off
    PHP File Uploads: On
    Max Size: 4194304
    POST Max Size: 8M
    Database Data Size: 10,760 kB
    Database Index Size: 3,654 kB

Any ideas as to next steps?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, cannot update my previous post. My webhosts gave me today's error logs for the server. What I see with regards to Mailbeez is this repeated over and over:

www.mydomain.com [Tue Dec 02 13:01:51 2014] [error] [client 24.161.34.137] malformed header from script. Bad header=* About to connect() to cloudb: php-cgiwrap, referer: http://mydomain.com/catalogtest/control/mailbeez.php

We run php with cgi-wrap because we are on a shared server and want php loaded items to be under our account and not server owned.

Plugin Contributions

actually never faced this situation before, so hard to say what is going wrong. If you like I can try to debug, please contact me on [email protected]

Plugin Contributions

I tried to register at the mailbeez website but i got this message
    "ERROR: Banned by WangGuard Is a mistake?." i tried to use another email address but the same result.

Also
    In the description it says these are the features:
    * Customer satisfaction surveys after a defined number of days after sending
    * Review Reminder after a couple of weeks
    * Birthday and Season Greetings in connection with Coupon Codes
    * Service Emails for e.g. wearing parts, maintenance updates
    * Customer reactivation emails – make a personal offer e.g. 6 months after last order
    * Payment reminder of e.g. Cash in Advanced or Invoice payments

Do i need to install more modules since i only see the birthday module installed?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    I tried to register at the mailbeez website but i got this message
    "ERROR: Banned by WangGuard Is a mistake?." i tried to use another email address but the same result.
    please contact wangguard - your email addresses have been reported to be used for spam blogging.

Also
    In the description it says these are the features:
    * Customer satisfaction surveys after a defined number of days after sending
    * Review Reminder after a couple of weeks
    * Birthday and Season Greetings in connection with Coupon Codes
    * Service Emails for e.g. wearing parts, maintenance updates
    * Customer reactivation emails – make a personal offer e.g. 6 months after last order
    * Payment reminder of e.g. Cash in Advanced or Invoice payments

Do i need to install more modules since i only see the birthday module installed?
    these are generic examples for what MailBeez can be used for. You find the available free and pro modules on www.mailbeez.com and subscription based packages on apps.mailbeez.com

Plugin Contributions

[QUOTE=mailbeez;1270868]please contact wangguard - your email addresses have been reported to be used for spam blogging.

I tried 6 different email, all my emails are banned by wangguard!!!!!! who the $$#$$# is wanguard

Plugin Contributions

I tried 6 different email, all my emails are banned by wangguard!!!!!! who the $$#$$# is wanguard
    www.wangguard.com protects blog-sites against spam bloggers.

I just updated the plugin and registered myself without issues. Please try again.

If wangguard still blocks you please contact their support

Page 89 of 95 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast