The great midwest... Well, okay, it's not so great, but I'm stuck here!
    Plugin Contributions

help question I finally got Image Handler 2 installed, but something is definitely wrong...

I downloaded Image Handler 2, renamed my appropriate files, put image handler files in my root directory, installed it - it seems to work,it automatically resizes my pictures BUT - when you hover over my index page, the whole page drops down and the enlarged image is at the top and it shrank some of my index page category pictures!

This is obviously not right, but don't see any settings to change anything. Help, please.... I totally don't understand what I'm doing and haven't found any tutorials or videos to help.

http://redkapworkwear.com/testindex

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I finally got Image Handler 2 installed, but something is definitely wrong...

Could part of my problem be that I already had pictures inserted before I installed Image Handler 2? Would that make some of my category pictures smaller?

I still don't know why my page is dropping down and the hovered picture is appearing at the top.

I thought I was making such good progress with starting to understand how Zen Cart works, and now I feel like I've just created a big mess!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I finally got Image Handler 2 installed, but something is definitely wrong...

I'm so sorry, I've been at this for hours, I'm pretty brain dead - I gave you the wrong link to my site.

The correct link to my site is -

http://redkapworkwear.com/testsetup/

Plugin Contributions

I fixed my problem. I had the small image zoom turned on, it needed to be off.