I have a ZenCart store that was built about a year an a half ago. We are running Zen Cart v1.3.8a/v1.3.8.

It had a custom shipping module installed, that never worked correctly, and we're going to try to go with a simpler, pre-built shipping module.

I have about 700 products in my store, ranging in size from a pencil to a suitcase sized item. I ship Worldwide, with some exceptions. There are NO weights currently listed for any of my items.

Simplest/Cheapest - Should I just go with a "weight based" shipping module and input weights for all my items? Is there a way to input the weights in BULK, instead of having to view each item seperately, previewing, and saving it?

On the International weights, I assume we just set up a few different Zones for the areas we ship, and let USPS do its thing based on the weights (obviously not using UPS for international orders) ??

The only other thing I do is offer FREE domestic shipping on orders over $100 (international orders get 10% discount instead) if there is a way to accomplish that.

Any help is appreciated, I'm reading through the FAQs to get as much info w/o having to ask redundant questions;)

Thanks!