Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. Pleas

Twice today I've had payments from Authorize.net (SIM), but the orders are missing. Debug modes was on and these are the last 2 lines:

[HashValidationValue] => 5AAC581C2A8477E26DE8F1F4EFA3CED6
    [HashMatchStatus] => FAIL

Would the [HashMatchStatus] => FAIL be the cause of no order created? And why would it have failed?

Anita

Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. Pleas

There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again.

This is the error message that my customers are getting when they try to pay with a credit card.

One customer was making a purchase on the phone with me I was stepping her through it, and she got this message "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again." BUT I checked in the authorize.net and the credit card went through.

I called authorize.net and they said they dont see a problem maybe i should do a test purchase.

I did a test purchase with my credit card and got the same error. BUT the card went through, I tried to call them back but they are gone for the day now

The order did NOT come up on Zen Cart.

I checked the HASH, transaction key, and the login id and they were all correct. I changed the hash and implemented the new hash and still getting the same error.

I am using Zen 1.3.8A

I set the authorize module to log and email.

I got some emails, some saying SIM alert, but the transaction went through, but weird at the end it says
    [HashMatchStatus] FAIL

Please please, someone help me with this.

The last time a credit card went through was 2 days ago.

The only thing I did today was to clean out the admin activity log in the morning,

My processing is off site, the authorize gateway,

I do have SSL.

Please help me. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Checkout Success Upgrade Problems?

So after upgrading, I didn't notice since I never order personally.

But i've been receiving complaints about a difficult ordering process of late. so I setup a fake product for 25cents, that way I dont test around with too much money, but found the following problems.

Once I confirm the order and payment information and hit COMPLETE, it shoots me to this link:

http://www.sjolietanning.com/error1.gif

now it asks me if I want to display only secured information only, and I click YES:

now it shoots this:

http://www.sjolietanning.com/error2.gif

as you can see its only text, but the BIGGEST problem is it sends me to step 2 of 3... well, the check Authorize.net, and it charged my card and went through perfectly fine. But on the customer side it looks like it didn't complete, and in admin, it wont show a new order.

What could be causing this?

Thank you.

-Mike Sjolie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: order missing from Authorize (SIM)

I would like to add that I just changed my MD5 Hash on the Auth end, updated thru zen admin with the new code. Ran a test through my site using my own credit card.
    My Zen cart gave me the error "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again."
    Authorize.net did let the charge go through.
    Got the same [HashMatchStatus] => FAIL in the error log.

I have 1.3.8a

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout Success Upgrade Problems?

http://www.sjolietanning.com/error3.gif

This link above shows the order being returned as NOT VALID CREDIT CARD, but when you look at the bottom half of Authorize.net Admin panel, it shows that three charges were successful?

What would do this?

Plugin Contributions

Very important to fix this fast as we do $2k+ a day in volume and been cut off for past week, we thought it was a bad week, but realize this is the issue we were having with people just logging off instead of figuring out what happens.
    Last edited by Kim; 30 Jun 2010 at 02:26 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Just noticed the kicked back page saying it was declined has a Authorize.net .DLL link instead of our website address. Thought this was interesting, but might be completely common:)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

I'm having this same exact issue!

Something is up....

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

Me too. I posted the same problem over in the payment and shipping modules section almost at the same time you started this thread.

Plugin Contributions

I just posted my own thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=Authorize.net

It seems like this is my EXACT issue for the most part. anyone have any idea why it is doing this?

I had a good 20 customer calls today wanting to know why the credit card wasn't working, when really it did. Wont even show orders in admin.

Here is a screenshot of the problem: https://www.sjolietanning.com/error3.gif
    Last edited by Sjolie; 30 Jun 2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: add more info

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast