Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

I am talking to one lady who is saying that she talked to someone yesterday who was having the same problem and they found the error to have something to do with this in the error logs

[x_amount] => 0.9800
    [x_tax] => 0.0000
    [x_duty] => 0.0000
    [x_freight] => 0.0000

about adding the extra zeros.

she says that the guy she talked to yesterday added some extra zeros somewhere to zen cart and that his worked then

any info>?????

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.net SIM Module - There has been an error processing your credit card. P

they say they will fix it they are working on it, but cant do anything till the developer engineers get in around 9:30 pacific

Plugin Contributions

oh, and its not just zen it is anyone using the md5 has, they say just not many people use that feature. keep calling and bugging

Plugin Contributions

community.developer.authorize.net/

that is a place they say you can look

Plugin Contributions

any updates or notices?

Plugin Contributions

I am having the ssme problem.

I just spoke with Authorize.net and let them know that the response code from Authorize.net is no longer containing x_response_subcode, and that [HashMatchStatus] now says "FAIL" for every entry.

I just noticed that the new responses now contain an extra field: [x_account_number]. If anyone talks to Auth.net let them know in case it matters.

Plugin Contributions

I called and spoke with one of the supervisors and they are working on it, it is with the engineers and listed as a priority one problem.

Plugin Contributions

You can call them direct, or email it to them. I forwarded some of the error logs to them directly. I havent tried a test in a few hours, but I dont think there is a point of another test until I think it is fixed.

Plugin Contributions

nothing new on my end. anyone else?

Plugin Contributions

Nothing yet, they responded to my e ticket saying that they are working on it and will have a fix later today. They close in 4 hours.

still waiting

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast