Plugin Contributions

Default Image Handler and Light Box weird issues.....

Hi. I have Zencart 1.3.8 and PHP 5.2.9 and I have loaded Image Handler2 which worked great until I installed Slimbox (type of lightbox). The issue: The lightbox loads only if there is ONE picture associated with the item. When I upload additional pics through IH2, then the lightbox ceases to work and the additional pics do not even show at the bottom of the item. Please help. URL with single WORKING lightbox: http://myamimoney.com/zencart/index....d54ce542a41f98
    URL with multiple pics loaded (although you cant see them but also notice the lightbox does not work when you click on the item's picture): http://myamimoney.com/zencart/index....products_id=10

ALSO, I have uninstalled the IH2 and reinstalled. Still not working right.

I would like to thank the forum community for its support and I think this place is a tremendous resource. Thanks, James

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler and Light Box weird issues.....

Maybe try it on a few browsers and remote machines from your install machine, because the lightbox worked for me. I saw no extra images in case two, but the box loaded, dimmed window, and displayed the image correctly. IE8

Plugin Contributions

works fine in the lastest FF browser
    no extra images being displayed in the second link but lightbox still worked fine no probs as did the first link also..

Plugin Contributions

Works fine in IE8 and Chrome also

Forgot to mention IH not working still in any of them also not sure if your aware of this but you have these at the end of your menu bar :: :: :: ::

Same in Chrome and IE8 But if you click on the compatibility viewer in IE8 in the address bar they disappear

Plugin Contributions

Well, This link: http://myamimoney.com/zencart/index....products_id=10
    Has the test item, unfortunately it does not display the additional THREE pictures I have added using IH. There are no special symbols nor special characters in the image file names. I have tried resizing them manually to 640x480 and they simply won't display. Yes the lightbox seems to be working now for the lone image. Any guesses?? Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi computerguyiii

Not sure how you have been doing it but this is how I do it

1) name all my images for 1 product.. let's say in your case..
    master_portable_generator01
    master_portable_generator02
    master_portable_generator03
    master_portable_generator04

2) goto cat/product in admin and create the page for that product plus add the 1st image through there. then

3)goto image handler then find the product page you have just created so then I have my 1st image there in front of me already uploaded so I click on new file goto the 1st browse box and upload my second image leave other 2 browse box's empty then upload that image so now I have 2 images there infront of me .. click on the new file again for the 3rd image upload then do same again for 4th image.

now you should have all 4 images uploaded infront of you.
    you should then be able to goto your shop front view that product page and all the extra images.
    job done.

now that's how I do it if you do it any different then try my way and see what happens.

hope that helps

Rgds
    B

Plugin Contributions

This issue has not been resolved. I think I will have to resort to wiping the site out and starting from scratch. IH2 is supposed to make easier the entering of mulitple images for an item. The light box was a straight forward addon. Too bad they refuse to co-exist seamlessly. Thank you to the forum for your effort in resolving my issue.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Computerguyiii View Post
    This issue has not been resolved. I think I will have to resort to wiping the site out and starting from scratch. IH2 is supposed to make easier the entering of mulitple images for an item. The light box was a straight forward addon. Too bad they refuse to co-exist seamlessly. Thank you to the forum for your effort in resolving my issue.

:)
    I had the same issue and this was the fix. See below.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=5563