Plugin Contributions

Default Remove - Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce S

Just finished an install of the latest version

Where do I go to remove the below message?
    Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove - Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commer

Hi,

There are tons of handy FAQ and Tutorial articles at https://tutorials.zen-cart.com (see Tutorials link at the top of this page).
    Searching for "congratulations" there brings up the answer to your question as the first result.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove - Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commer

Quote Originally Posted by aurausa View Post
    Just finished an install of the latest version

Where do I go to remove the below message?
    Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™ E-Commerce Solution.
    another cracking tool is the built in 'Developers Toolkit' in your ZC admin.

It has allowed me to find lots of little things in the code and personalise my site more. For example changing the text for the link 'Your Account' to 'Your Trade Account'... and other little thibgs like that.

and i guess ppl who know PHP find it useful too