I am using Ceon's advanced shipping module. Love it. We have two warehouses so we want to provide the lowest shipping costs to customers no matter where they are in the US.

We've been getting a lot of complaints lately about high shipping, even using the advanced shipper mod (so NY orders ship from NH, not CO). Problem is, I can't seem to get the mod to pull discounted rates from UPS. There isn't an option for that. So, the mod is pulling rack rates which are much higher than discounted rates.

I have emailed support and Conor doesn't know how to pull discounted rates with the mod since he doesn't have a UPS account. I would be okay with pulling commercial rates (they are closer...even lower than our discounted rates). I thought I would post here and see if anyone has had luck doing this or any suggestions on how it might be done.

The only other thing I can think of is lowering all the shipping weights (time consuming).

Thanks all! (Note: not a new user but our site was attacked last month and we thought it would be safer to change our user name here so it doesn't match our site name).