Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Customer Uploaded Files - List and Download

This is the support thread for the admin add-on "Customer Uploaded Files - List and Download" (see http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1688)

This add-on lists all files that customers have uploaded in association with orders. Show the order number, customer's name, and the file name they assigned. Provides a single-click secure download for such files. Adds a menu item "Uploads" to the "Customers" menu in the admin area.

Default Re: Customer Uploaded Files - List and Download

I have installed the Customer Uploaded Files List and Download. I am running Zen V1.3.9.d and everything is functioning properly with exception of the download link in the administrators area. I get the message: File "DIR_FS_UPLOADS3.jpg" does not exist (245)

In my upload directory there is a file 3.jpg and this is the file I tested the upload with.

I found that I needed to change the permissions on the /admin/includes/configure.php. I found that when I downloaded the file and added the two lines.. uploaded the file back to my site, the changes were not there. the configure.php was set to permissions 444.

Hope this helps anyone else having an issue. Other than this, I am very pleased with the contribution. works fine!

Thank you Dana. Just what we needed here. a way to associate the uploaded file with the order.

Steve Beal

Plugin Contributions

I just tried installing and it's not working at all for me. There is no 'upload' under 'customer' when i'm logged in the admin.

this is what i have: under admin the folder which i downloaded 'uploads 1.0' and i wend under admin/includes/configure.php and copy the two files this is what's showing now:

define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');
    define('DIR_WS_UPLOADS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'uploads/');
    define('DIR_FS_UPLOADS', DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_UPLOADS );

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

now was i also to go to: name of shop/includes/configure.php and change the files as well.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by authentic01 View Post

this is what i have: under admin the folder which i downloaded 'uploads 1.0' ...
    It's not enough to copy the folder "upload 1.0" to your admin folder. You have to move three files from the "uploads 1.0" folder to new locations:

1) The file "uploads_customers_dhtml.php" which is buried in a nested series of folders at "uploads 1.0/admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/" must be copied to YOUR admin folder at "admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes".

2) Similarly for "uploads 1.0/admin/includes/extra_datafiles/uploads_filenames.php" which gets copied to your "admin/includes/extra_datafiles/uploads_filenames.php".

3) And "uploads 1.0/admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/uploads.php" gets copied to your "admin/includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/uploads.php".

help question Re: Customer Uploaded Files - List and Download

Hi, thank you for this great mod. it's very helpful and works great but is there a way of deleting some or all of the upload logs, it dose get crowded after some time.

I'm using 1.3.9.d version of zen-cart

Plugin Contributions

Great Mod!

I wanted to add more info to the file name... I've attached an uploaded version of the uploads.php file that grabs the customer's ID, customer's name and the original file name. It strips the spaces from the customer's name (assuming it was sanitized when created).

Use at your enjoyment (and risk!)

P
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by 3DPeruna View Post
    Great Mod!

I wanted to add more info to the file name... I've attached an uploaded version of the uploads.php file that grabs the customer's ID, customer's name and the original file name. It strips the spaces from the customer's name (assuming it was sanitized when created).

Use at your enjoyment (and risk!)

P

Where dose this file go?

Plugin Contributions

It only worked when I put it in your admin/ directory (backup your original file).

Plugin Contributions

Hello did all in the notes. I'm on 1.3.9g
    When in the admin I go to uploads..try to download the zip I uploaded and I get Can not open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive.

Plugin Contributions

romy, does it work for other file types? If you upload a plain text file (.txt) or a jpeg (.jpg) for example, does that download correctly?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast