Plugin Contributions

Default FileZilla: could not open file because it could not find the path on my local drive

Was trying to upload the file: AuthorizeNet_GeoTrust_defines.php in the Authorize.net/GeoTrust sidebox mod when filezilla gave me an error that I've never encountered before.

It said that it could not open file because it could not find the path specified on my local drive.

Never seen that before with FZ. Please advise.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FileZilla: could not open file because it could not find the path on my local dri

Quote Originally Posted by autoace View Post
    Was trying to upload the file: AuthorizeNet_GeoTrust_defines.php in the Authorize.net/GeoTrust sidebox mod when filezilla gave me an error that I've never encountered before.

It said that it could not open file because it could not find the path specified on my local drive.

Never seen that before with FZ. Please advise.
    If this is a 'once off' thing I wouldn't worry about it.

If it occurs often (with different files and programs) I'd be starting to worry about pending hardware failure.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FileZilla: could not open file because it could not find the path on my local dri

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    If this is a 'once off' thing I wouldn't worry about it.

If it occurs often (with different files and programs) I'd be starting to worry about pending hardware failure.

Cheers
    Rod
    Fortunately it does NOT occur with other files. In fact, it seems its the only file that it happens to. I just tried FTPing it again the other day and same result....

I got it from the ZC downloads area but ran virus checks on it anyway and it came out clean... not sure what to make of it.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by autoace View Post
    Fortunately it does NOT occur with other files. In fact, it seems its the only file that it happens to. I just tried FTPing it again the other day and same result....

I got it from the ZC downloads area but ran virus checks on it anyway and it came out clean... not sure what to make of it.
    Try saving it to and uploading from a different location.