Plugin Contributions

help question Adding "Advanced Search" link in header?

I find the "Advanced Search" link very useful but, on the other hand, I prefer the search box and link to be in the header rather than in a sidebox.

Following the instructions in https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=234, I changed my /includes/templates/my_template/common/tpl_header.php file and added the link, but can't find a way to move it to the right side of the bar, next to the search box and search button.

What I did gives a link which can be seen at http://athenscollectibles.info but it appears on the left side next to the other two default links.

I'm sure that this should be something simple and hope that somebody will be able to guide me how to do it. Needless to say that I searched for a reply in the forums but couldn't find anything.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding "Advanced Search" link in header?

Nobody seems to love me!

As I didn't get any response, I tried to do it myself. I suspected from the beginning that it should not be difficult (for the so many experts in these forums) but it cost me many hours with trial and error.

I finally managed to move the "Advanced Search" link to the right of the navigation bar as desired. Although feeling bad because I was ignored, I'm happy that I gained some knowledge.