Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

In case anyone else has problems with IE and checkout, which I did .. check your IE managed add-ons (under tools on explorer). My cart kept freezing when testing on IE every time I clicked on add to cart. My issue ended up being the add-on for RealNetworks that was causing the freeze, once disabled it worked perfectly. So be sure to check that out if you are running into a problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonPayments View Post
    1. you should not get this error if your PHP has built-in XML support. can you paste the full error message ?
    I wish I could but I ended up clearing the cache folder where ZenCart posted the error messages. The general messages was that class XMLParser cannot be found at it gave me a reference to that. Essentially this would only happen when there was nothing for the cron script to process.

2. First name and last names got from the amazon order report are mapped with the zencart first name and last name. any customization on that should be handled by yourself.
    I found the part of the code that handles this but since ZenCart sends back (and stores) the buyer's name as one string, do any customization here wouldn't help. (What I mean is instead of asking for a first and last name, Amazon asks for A name instead.)

I actually managed to find this one out on my one and made a change to IOPNXMLParser and commented out the now() line of the code in the GetOrderDate function and uncommented the lines beneath it with some modifications.

could you explain how you got it working? this will help other merchants to get it fixed. if its a code bug, we will also get it patched.
    Gladly. Essentially there is a code already in the amazonorder.php file that inserts the needed database file. However, it's comment out. So I uncommented that line and changed it from this:

PHP Code:
    //   amazon_db_execute("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created) values ('" . (int) $_SESSION['customer_id'] . "', '0', now())"); 
    To this:

PHP Code:
    amazon_db_execute("insert ignore into " TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created) values ('" . (int) $_SESSION['customer_id'] . "', '0', '" $data->getOrderDate() ."')"); 
    The insert ignore into was put in to prevent error messages from coming up from return customers, and customer_info_date_account_created is what the index.php of the admin area looks for when displaying new customers. Since $_SESSION['customer_id'] will either contain a new entry or an already existing id if it found it, there is no problem in making this change. At least by my testing that is.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed CBA on our website tonight and I'm having a few issues. I will break them down into separate posts though to simplify answering and future searches for the fixes.

My first issue is the same as this one previously posted:

Quote Originally Posted by ella33 View Post
    Amazon installed just fine on my site but when I go to checkout I get the error: "We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again. "

I noticed someone had this issue earlier and corrected it with a change in the php.ini, but mine is already set to allow_call_time_pass_reference = true.

Any ideas?

The ERROR report says:

Error Type: OrderCalculationCallbacks
    Error Code: ResponseSchemaValidationError
    Message: The OrderCalculationsResponse could not be validated. Details: The XML could not be validated against the schema [cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ShippingMethod' is not complete. One of '{"http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/":ShippingMethodId}' is expected.].
    Disabled the Callback and it worked fine. I wondered if maybe it was because we use 'Zone Shipping' and it's not calculated other than by country, so I turned the Callback on and set it to not include the Shipping calculation.

I got the same message as above only with a different error. This time the error said:

Error Type: OrderCalculationCallbacks
    Error Code: AddressMismatchError
    Message: The shipment address in OrderCalculationsResponse doesn't match the buyer address in OrderCalculationsRequest.
    I'm not sure why or how the buyer address didn't match because I never got to the stage where I could login to my Amazon account.

We don't HAVE to have the callback since I set the shipping prices/taxes in Seller Central, but we plan to offer calculated UPS expedited shipping for the holidays and it would be nice to offer this service to our Amazon payment customers too.

Thanks for your help!
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

we did the testing with IE 8, FF 3.6, Safari 5.0.
    I'm seeing some browser issues.

I've tested the checkout in IE 7, IE 8, Chrome 6.0.4, Safari 5.0, Opera 10.61 and FF 3.5.10, FF 3.5.12, FF 3.6.

The good news - it works in almost all of them (except the bolded ones).

In FF 3.5.10 and Safari 5.0 the order did not return the size attribute in our Zen Admin orders. While this may not be an issue with the older version of FF, it could be a deal breaker with Safari. 90% of our products have a size attribute. We have no way of knowing what size the customer ordered if it isn't returned in the order information and needless to say it's very unprofessional to have to call/email a customer to ask for this info.

In Opera 10.61 you can complete checkout, but when you click on the "Checkout with Amazon" button, it opens a new tab which doesn't look very good and could be confusing for customers. I attached a screenshot.

I use Opera as my main browser and not all links open a new window/tab, so I'm *assuming* this is a general Opera browser issue and not a user specific setting.

As a side note - I have only seen the 'One-click' pop-up box show up once and that was in Opera. It still opened the other tab and took me there, but I clicked back on the original shopping cart tab and there it was.

Again, thanks for your help! :)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Last but not least - a stupid question and I feel like an idiot having to ask it, but...

How can I tell if my cron job is working? I've only set up a couple of these before and generally, I can tell by the email I receive if it's working.

I put this as my command:

wget "http://www.xxxxxx.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything" -O /dev/null

and set it to run every 5 minutes.

The email I'm getting says:

--2010-09-09 02:10:02-- http://www.xxxxxx.com/checkout_by_am...ion=Everything
    Resolving www.xxxxxx.com... xxx.xx.xx.x
    Connecting to www.xxxxxx.com|xxx.xx.xx.x|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily
    Location: http://www.xxxxxx.com/index.php?main_page=cookie_usage [following]
    --2010-09-09 02:10:02-- http://www.xxxxxx.com/index.php?main_page=cookie_usage
    Reusing existing connection to www.xxxxxx.com:80.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: unspecified [text/html]
    Saving to: `/dev/null'

0K .......... .......... .......... ........ 209K=0.2s

2010-09-09 02:10:02 (209 KB/s) - `/dev/null' saved [38936]

Plugin Contributions

Another thing I just noticed -

When the order goes to Seller Central and we receive the "Sold, Ship Now" email it shows the Zencart product ID # instead of our REAL product model/SKU.

Is there a way to change this?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    Last but not least - a stupid question and I feel like an idiot having to ask it, but...

How can I tell if my cron job is working? I've only set up a couple of these before and generally, I can tell by the email I receive if it's working.

I put this as my command:

wget "http://www.xxxxxx.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything" -O /dev/null

and set it to run every 5 minutes.

The email I'm getting says:
    You're getting a 302 redirect code in there. Is your site up and running or is it down for maintenance?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    You're getting a 302 redirect code in there. Is your site up and running or is it down for maintenance?
    It's up and running. http://mbgltd.com

That's the part that didn't look right to me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    It's up and running. http://mbgltd.com

That's the part that didn't look right to me.
    There's a line in includes/spiders.txt that has wget listed (by default). Go to your includes folder and remove the line of wget. Then wait for the next run.

This *SHOULD* fix the problem as I'm running the cron now and am not getting this error.

That or you can edit checkout_by_amazon.php and add:

PHP Code:
    define('SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS','False'); 
    to it instead.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    There's a line in includes/spiders.txt that has wget listed (by default). Go to your includes folder and remove the line of wget. Then wait for the next run.

This *SHOULD* fix the problem as I'm running the cron now and am not getting this error.

That or you can edit checkout_by_amazon.php and add:

PHP Code:
    define('SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS','False'); 
    to it instead.
    First, thank you so much for responding! I really appreciate it.

I removed the wget in the spiders.txt file.

Now I'm getting:
    --2010-09-09 18:25:01-- http://www.mbgltd.com/checkout_by_am...ion=Everything
    Resolving www.mbgltd.com... xxx.xx.xx.x
    Connecting to www.mbgltd.com|xxx.xx.xx.x|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 500 Internal Server Error
    2010-09-09 18:25:02 ERROR 500: Internal Server Error.
    I have verified the checkout_by_amazon.php file is in the correct location with permissions set to 644.

Could it be a setting on the server?

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast