Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

darlingdoggy

did you ever solve the problem of attributes not being passed through to Amazon Checkout Seller central site. We have the same issue and ARE using 1.3.9h, attributes do NOT show up on the amazon side of things.

Thanks for anyone that has insight into this.

Cheers

John

Plugin Contributions

Hi retched,

can you please elaborate what do you mean by product ID and product model? Also can you point to the code that you are referring to?

Thanks
    Checkout by Amazon Team

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    CheckoutbyAmazon (sorry, I don't have another name to call you),

Would you happen to know if it's alright to change the code that uses the product ID to the product Model instead?
    Hi retched,

can you please elaborate what do you mean by product ID and product model? Also can you point to the code that you are referring to?

Thanks
    Checkout by Amazon Team

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AmazonPayments View Post
    Hi retched,

Thanks
    Checkout by Amazon Team
    Sure.

Any orders that are processed via this module are reported in the Amazon orders with the ZenCart Database ID# instead of the product model as the Item ID. Is there a way to change this so that the Product Model appears in Amazon instead?

I've changed some parts of the code but the only problem is that the order doesn't appear on ZenCart once processed.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Second issue:

I had to comment out line 65 in the file: checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_constants.php because it messed up my shopping cart screen (CSS conflict) my question is will this cause any issues within the Amazon module?

Here is the line I commented out:

PHP Code:
    // define("CBA_STYLE_SHEET", '"https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/cba/styles/one-click.css"'); 
    There was never any final solution to this css issue and AmazonPayments did not recommend the solution above. The issue specifically is that the Amazon payment module defines h3 in the css which is fetched from https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon..../one-click.css. This css overrides the template css and makes the sidebox header look terrible. The fix is to do the following.

modify includes/templates/your_template/css/stylesheet.css
    in the h3 section add the following line

display: block !important;

To clarify my final css h3 section looks like this

h3 {
    display: block !important;
    font-size: 1.3em;
    }

AmazonPayments, please consider removing your own style for h3 in future releases.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Hey Gang,
    Please - can someone help. I have been using this successfully on 2 different ZenCart sites for months ... and now, for the last 30+ days or so, nothing is working.

The error in the Integration Console Error Logs at SellerCentral is usually:
    Either there was a problem connecting to your endpoint or the merchant endpoint returned an invalid response status code.

When I checkout the /checkoutbyamazon/logs/ on my server, there is nothing there, so no error logs or anything on the server.
    We're getting email notices that an order happened, but the orders are not posting back into ZenCart:

We are also getting tons of errors with this message:
    The OrderCalculationsResponse could not be validated. Details: The XML could not be validated against the schema [cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ShippingMethod' is not complete. One of '{"http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/":ShippingMethodId}' is expected.].

I am a loss, we haven't changed anything?? I hope someone can offer some insights?

Plugin Contributions

Here is some updated info:

We've had 2 new orders since yesterday via "Checkout by Amazon". The orders are in SellerCentral, but neither of the orders are in our ZenCart, and there are NO ERRORS listed anywhere in the Error portions of the Integration Console in Seller Central.

With no errors in the Integration Console logs on SellerCentral, now I'm really stumped. The callback is the correct URL for us:
    https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php
    and
    https://www.getskinsnow.com/checkout_by_amazon.php (respectively, for each site)

Our web host confirms the cron job is running every 5 minutes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fmckinnon View Post
    Here is some updated info:

We've had 2 new orders since yesterday via "Checkout by Amazon". The orders are in SellerCentral, but neither of the orders are in our ZenCart, and there are NO ERRORS listed anywhere in the Error portions of the Integration Console in Seller Central.

With no errors in the Integration Console logs on SellerCentral, now I'm really stumped. The callback is the correct URL for us:
    https://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php
    and
    https://www.getskinsnow.com/checkout_by_amazon.php (respectively, for each site)

Our web host confirms the cron job is running every 5 minutes.
    Are you running the CRON job as well? Did you make sure to have the checkout_by_amazon.php file added in? Did you also make the change to the site about the DEFINE section I added in a while ago?

Plugin Contributions

retched:
    Thanks for jumping in!

Are you running the CRON job as well?
    Not sure what you mean ... I'm not manually running it, because it's already configured to run every 5 minutes, and I've verified that it IS, indeed, running (because I temporarily enabled the email notifications in cpanel to see that it runs successfully, which it does)

Here's the actual cron setup:
    wget "http://www.hppenterprises.com/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=Everything" -O /dev/null

*btw - if you manually load http://www.hppenterprises.com/checko...ion=Everything in the browser, it just redirects to homepage.

Did you make sure to have the checkout_by_amazon.php file added in?

Added in where? My checkout_by_amazon.php file is uploaded, and it's the file being referenced in all of our callback URLs, etc.

Did you also make the change to the site about the DEFINE section I added in a while ago?

This I'm not sure of - I haven't made any revisions or changes. That's why I'm puzzled, because this plugin worked perfectly for many months, and has only stopped working in the last 30+ days or so ... but it's stopped working universally, across all 3 of our sites. All 3 worked fine ... now, NONE of them are getting any data back from Amazon ... if it weren't for the [Sold: Ship Now] emails we get from SellerCentral, we'd never know we have orders, because they aren't showing up in our ZenCart admin.

What "DEFINE" section changes are you referring to? (I've read every page of this thread a few days ago when I initially posted this)

PS: I DOWNLOADED our spiders.txt file and "wget" is not listed on there. "xget" is listed, but not "wget"?

Plugin Contributions

Is your website(s) set up in ZenCart to redirect to the homepage in the event of an error or 404 or 500 or anything?

The checkout_by_Amazon.php file shouldn't redirect you nowhere but instead return a blank page.

If you're cron is running and wget doesn't appear in spiders.txt, there's no need to include the define statement listed below:

PHP Code:
    define('SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS','False'); 
    But I would recommend readding wget to your spiders.txt file and placing the above statement in your checkout_by_amazon.php to protect your site against wget remote attacks.

Have you done any sort of upgrading to ZenCart? What version are you running now?

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast