Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

The Checkout by Amazon team has released an updated version of the Zen Cart plug-in.
    For: Version 1.3.9e

The updated plug-in supports the following features:

- Integrated with Instant Order Payment Notifications
    - Dynamic Shipping and Tax Rates calculation using Callbacks.
    - Amazon PayPhrase checkout integration tested
    - Orders placed through Checkout by Amazon can be synched from Amazon through Merchant Feeds and managed within Zen Cart- Amazon order status history
    - Reflects the statuses an order went through on Amazon and corresponding Zen Cart statuses.
    - Has been tested to run with PHP4.4 and above.
    - Checkout with Amazon button on the Shopping Cart page
    - Amazon 1-Click and Express Checkout integration
    - Signed / Unsigned Carts
    - Ability to add custom data required by merchants via custom data modules

The plug-in can be found on the Zen Cart Free Addons page.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Hi,

I'm having a few problems with setting up checkout.

In sandbox, I can get to placing the order OK but once I pay, no orders show up in sellercentral or zen cart. An email of order summary is sent to the buyer but I don't receive anything. What causes this?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichi View Post
    Hi,

I'm having a few problems with setting up checkout.

In sandbox, I can get to placing the order OK but once I pay, no orders show up in sellercentral or zen cart. An email of order summary is sent to the buyer but I don't receive anything. What causes this?

Thanks.
    Hi Kenichi,

In seller central, the orders placed will be in pending status. you have to select the Sandbox view from the website dropdown just below the navigation menus.

Also in your order list page, make sure you include pending orders to be listed.

In zencart, have you enabled order management in plugin settings? If not, please enable it.

You can check the logs under checkout_by_amazon/log/ folder for any activity.

- Amazon Payments

Plugin Contributions

I'm having problems similar to Kenichi. With standard integration, I've gotten orders to show up in the zencart admin when using the sandbox and an http Merchant URL address in the checkout pipeline. However, nothing shows up with an https address in production. If I turn off order management, I still don't get orders showing up in Seller Central. Same as Kenichi says in his post, I get a buyer e-mail.

I've haven't gotten the callbacks to work in either sandbox or production. When it's enabled, checkout fails after login on amazon site with an error. The error console says:
    ERROR OrderCalculationCallbacks HttpError Either there was a problem connecting to your endpoint or the merchant endpoint returned an invalid response status code.

Also, the stylesheet located at https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon..../one-click.css and called by checkout_by_amazon_constants.php is messing up the fonts and sidebox headers in my shopping cart.

Plugin Contributions

@Kenichi

1. Does your sandbox order shows up?
    2. Have you updated the correct end point in the Merchant URL under Settings > Checkout Pipeline Settings > Instant Order Processing Notification Settings in seller central?

@slomojojo
    1. can you check the logs under zencart dir /checkout_by_amazon/logs/ for any callback errors. You can also use Error console in Seller Central to find out what errors you are getting.
    2. Have you updated the correct end point in the Merchant URL under Settings > Checkout Pipeline Settings > Instant Order Processing Notification Settings in seller central?

- Amazon Payments

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, I accidentally left "yourdomain.com" in the merchant link. All seems to be working now.

It also returns me to a 404 page on my site after checkout success

/checkout_by_amazon.php?action=ResetCart&amznPmtsOrderIds=xxxxxxxxxxxxamznPmtsReq Id=cartId%xxxxxxxamznPageSource=CartPage&showAmznPmtsTYPopup=etc.etc.etc

even though I don't have that set up as return URL. Is that url meant to be working?

Also I don't receive any emails saying there was a new order. How can I get zen cart and/or amazon to send an email of new order confirmation. Or will it do this in production mode?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kenichi; 17 Aug 2010 at 04:17 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I installed the module today...however I'm receiving the following error when and order is placed. I make it all the way to Amazon but as soon as I login the below error message is displayed:

We're sorry!
    We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again.

Here is the debug info from Amazon Seller Central/Error Console:

Error Type:
    OrderCalculationCallbacks

Error Code:
    ResponseFormatValidationError

The OrderCalculations webservice returned a response whose format is not valid. Details: Callback response parameter 'order-calculations-response' is not provided.

** If I dsable Enable Callbacks within the module settings it works.

Plugin Contributions

Second issue:

I had to comment out line 65 in the file: checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_constants.php because it messed up my shopping cart screen (CSS conflict) my question is will this cause any issues within the Amazon module?

Here is the line I commented out:

PHP Code:
    // define("CBA_STYLE_SHEET", '"https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/cba/styles/one-click.css"'); 

Plugin Contributions

Hey,
    I've installed this, but trying to setup in Modules > Payments ... when I fill out all the settings and attemp to save it, I get an Internal Server Error ... I assume this is a permissions issue, but the installation instructions did not seem to mention any permission settings on the various files, etc ... does anyone know what permissions should be?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    I installed the module today...however I'm receiving the following error when and order is placed. I make it all the way to Amazon but as soon as I login the below error message is displayed:

We're sorry!
    We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again.

Here is the debug info from Amazon Seller Central/Error Console:

Error Type:
    OrderCalculationCallbacks

Error Code:
    ResponseFormatValidationError

The OrderCalculations webservice returned a response whose format is not valid. Details: Callback response parameter 'order-calculations-response' is not provided.

** If I dsable Enable Callbacks within the module settings it works.
    Can you PM the full error message?

Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo View Post
    Second issue:

I had to comment out line 65 in the file: checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_constants.php because it messed up my shopping cart screen (CSS conflict) my question is will this cause any issues within the Amazon module?

Here is the line I commented out:

PHP Code:
    // define("CBA_STYLE_SHEET", '"https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/cba/styles/one-click.css"'); 
    This style sheet is required for enabling one-click checkout popup.

- Amazon Payments

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast