Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

I just installed this module; but clicking on the button just refreshes my "Shopping Cart" screen...what did I do wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I just installed the Checkout by Amazon module for my web store and am having difficulty getting it to work.

If I enable callbacks, in either sandbox or production mode, I get an error that reads, "We're sorry! We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again."

If I disable callbacks, the order goes through but uses Amazon's default shipping rates, even on virtual or download products when no shipping should be charged.

How can I turn off the default shipping? I don't want to charge people for e-books.

Plugin Contributions

using 1.3.9

check out http://www.inthefourthwatch.com/welcome

Add a product to your cart -- you will then be directed to the shopping cart.

there is a bunch of gibberish underneath the cart. When I turn off the Amazon Checkout module it goes away and the page realigns.

thoughts??
    Last edited by Ajeh; 21 Nov 2011 at 08:29 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I've seen many posts where people are experiencing the same problem I am. I have turned on callbacks for shipping and I get the error where the shipping can't be calculated. I've seen repeated replies from the CBA team asking if the callbacks have been configured properly, but never a solution when they are. Can anyone help me (and other recent posters)?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

bench1254: that is what happens when you have selected "Enable Diagnostic Logging" in the CBA module.

Plugin Contributions

Pawlicity.com

That worked -- thank you, very much.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Hi Everyone,
    I really have a strange problem that I'd appreciate some help with. In short, the Amazon Checkout button isn't displaying on my site (www.store.illusionsilluminated.com). Even the technical support from Amazon couldn't figure it out and suggested that I post on here. I've looked everywhere online and have been trying to fix it for about 3 weeks and still no luck.... Please help!
    It is the current version of Zencart, I have a template installed, and have Google checkout installed. I have no zones enabled, I have the payment module enabled, and tried re-installing it twice. I triple checked the installed files and the one modified file for the Amazon Checkout Module and everything is there. Since no one else has posted this exact type of problem, I feel like I must have done something really stupid, but just can't see it.
    Let me know what files you need to see (if any) to help diagnose the problem. Thank you again.
    www.store.illusionsilluminated.com

Plugin Contributions

I'm still having the problem (posted above); just an FYI. I'd really appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by retched View Post
    I wouldn't try to direct someone to the checkout_success page. Two reasons:

1) You aren't creating a $_SESSION variable with the most recently made order or other details. So you're ALWAYS going to get a timeout message.
    2) Anything that you want your customer to see on the checkout_page, you can either:

A) Make a copy of the define page and point your Amazon customer to that. Note, you can't get the order ID # in this way.

B) Use a PHP IF block to test if there is a AMAZON Payments ID and create a message using the index page.
    Sorry to bring back an old post, but this was the only mention of having a custom Amazon order confirmation page from my site. I was in the same place as the previous post who redirected to checkout_success page but the order id from amazon was not in the page.

I would like to make it more presentable to my buyers who see their order number. Then I will put my other info to confirm how to track and other relevant info.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I have read through this thread and I have finally gotten Amazon Checkout to Work, the only problem I have are my attributes are not flowing through to amazon. This question has been raised two or three time and no one has answered the question how do you get the attributes to flow through to amazon. My decals come in different sizes and colors.

thanks
    boomer

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast