Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Has any one got this working with Ceon URI Mapping?

If I turn URI mapping off it works great, turn it on you can complete the order but fails when amazon tries to return to your site.

Keith

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang394 View Post
    Has any one got this working with Ceon URI Mapping?

If I turn URI mapping off it works great, turn it on you can complete the order but fails when amazon tries to return to your site.

Keith
    You may want to add a HTTP directive to the .htaccess file. I'm not sure which directive to add though.

Plugin Contributions

This thread leads me to the conclusion that the Amazon Checkout plug in is a bit dicy. Is there a good reason to attempt it?

Who is running it now with success?

Can the buyer choose Amazon Checkout as an option?

Do I still use my merchant account with authorize.net or does it go through another Amazon merchant account?

Some clarity will be appreciated.
    Thanks so much.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by filmlover7 View Post
    This thread leads me to the conclusion that the Amazon Checkout plug in is a bit dicy. Is there a good reason to attempt it?

Who is running it now with success?

Can the buyer choose Amazon Checkout as an option?

Do I still use my merchant account with authorize.net or does it go through another Amazon merchant account?

Some clarity will be appreciated.
    Thanks so much.
    We're running it with no problems at all on two websites.
    Our buyers have the options of paying via credit card (Authorize.net), PayPal or Checkout by Amazon.

The only continuing glitch I've run into is it messes with the CSS when the buyer is returned to the site. All it does though is change the link colors to blue so it's not a huge issue. As soon as they click a link and go to another page, everything returns to normal.

Hope this helps.
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

I am having trouble getting shipping and tax call backs to work. The module works fine (so far) and completes the order if I don't do call backs, but I don't want have to deal with setting up tax and shipping rates in multiple places. With callbacks enabled the Amazon side says it can't complete the order. On my server I get the following error:

PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/html/test/checkout_by_amazon/library/order_callback_processor.php on line 280
    Does anyone have any suggestions? I appreciate any help given.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, had more time to work on this. Amazon Error Console under OrderCalculationCallbacks I gettinng the following error:
    The OrderCalculationsResponse could not be validated. Details: The XML could not be validated against the schema [cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'ShippingMethod' is not complete. One of '{"http://payments.amazon.com/checkout/2009-05-15/":ShippingMethodId}' is expected.].
    On my server I am getting the following myDEBUG error
    PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/html/test/checkout_by_amazon/library/order_callback_processor.php on line 280
    I have set the Instant Order Processing Notification Settings, both Merchant and Integrator URL (since the instructions are not clear) to point back to my checkout_by_amazon.php. I have filled in all the settings on the module with my Amazon data. Is there something I am missing here?

Also, I noticed that the test orders that did not use the callback only filled in the shipping address data and not the billing address data on the zen side. Is that normal?

Plugin Contributions

This module has been a pain to install. Has anyone run into the issue where the module does not show up as a payment method in the checkout 2 of 3 section?

How about having issues with the Amazon Checkout not working with Money orders enabled?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shortysclimbin View Post

This module has been a pain to install. Has anyone run into the issue where the module does not show up as a payment method in the checkout 2 of 3 section?

How about having issues with the Amazon Checkout not working with Money orders enabled?
    Hi

This module will never show up as a payment method. Instead, it will show a "checkout with amazon" button in the shopping cart page.

Checkout by Amazon should not create any issue w.r.t Money orders.

Plugin Contributions

Is there any way to install the module so that it works with checkout after the second page? It would be nice to have this option so that I may have users confirm terms and conditions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shortysclimbin View Post
    Is there any way to install the module so that it works with checkout after the second page? It would be nice to have this option so that I may have users confirm terms and conditions.
    This guide provides information on how to use Checkout by Amazon as an alternate payment method on the payments page of your standard checkout. Plug-in does not support it as of now.

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast