Shipping: £2.99
    Amazon fees: -£1.04
    Your earnings: £4.94

which I think is 12.48%

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Plugin Contributions

Wow. I installed so many plug-ins but by far this the most complicated one to configure, i signed for an account with Amazon but i can find the merchant id to plug in, i had to go throw hopes to get the AWS Access ID and Secret Key, Why is it so hard to get these information if Amazon want seller to add their payment to their site?

All the links in this plugin that suppose to help is outdated (like, Click here to get your MerchantID, Click here to get your AWS Access ID, Click here to get your AWS Secret Key, etc.) Is there any instruction that straight forward in what is needed and what is not.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TamyA View Post
    Wow. I installed so many plug-ins but by far this the most complicated one to configure, i signed for an account with Amazon but i can find the merchant id to plug in, i had to go throw hopes to get the AWS Access ID and Secret Key, Why is it so hard to get these information if Amazon want seller to add their payment to their site?

All the links in this plugin that suppose to help is outdated (like, Click here to get your MerchantID, Click here to get your AWS Access ID, Click here to get your AWS Secret Key, etc.) Is there any instruction that straight forward in what is needed and what is not.
    Those links worked for me... they showed me my MerchantID, my Access ID, my Secret Key... Are you sure you set up the right kind of account?

Plugin Contributions

Hey I just got an email from amazon about this... does this mean I have to RE-integrate? Can anyone tell me what this means? I also use amazon product ads and payments. I am worried about check out by amazon mod in my 1.3.9h zencart though Hello from Amazon Services:

According to our records you have used AIM (Amazon Inventory Management) or SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) within the last 30 days. We are contacting you today to remind you that Amazon plans to discontinue support of AIM and SOAP on October 8, 2012.

Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) is now available in all locales for sellers and developers who want to integrate with Amazon. While we will continue to support the current state of AIM and SOAP until October 8, 2012, new features will be made available exclusively through Amazon MWS.

The Amazon MWS portals in all locales contain additional information, client libraries, and comprehensive documentation, including the AIM to Amazon MWS Migration Guide and the SOAP to Amazon MWS Migration Guide:
    I reject your reality and substitute my own--Adam Savage

Plugin Contributions

hi all,
    does anyone know if this plugin can work on a uk store using amazon uk for checkout? i got it showing on my site then when i logged in i got the error that it could not be completed and needed to contact the store.

i am desperate to get this plugin working on my site

Plugin Contributions

For all,

I can get it working for anyone. please contact me.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I installed this plugin and would like to test it on my site by placing the button on a non-public-visible test page. This does not seem to work. The button does show up on my shopping cart page when I put the code there, but I don't want it visible on my live site. When I put the code on a test page, the php code gets commented out and the button does not show.

Unfortunately, I do not have a dev/test environment and I am hoping to not have to take my site down while I do this testing (I know, this is not a best practice...)

I am on v1.3.9h. I am using Fast and Easy Checkout pluging (which I like) but I don't think that should cause any issues.

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Does this plugin work with the current release of Zen Cart? I see it hasn't been updated in 2 years and am concerned about using it in an up-to-date environment.

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

This may be a dumb question and perhaps answered elsewhere but here goes: Do your products have to be listed on Amazon in order to use Amazon Checkout? Thanks!

Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast