Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Updated Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebuckets View Post
    This may be a dumb question and perhaps answered elsewhere but here goes: Do your products have to be listed on Amazon in order to use Amazon Checkout? Thanks!
    No need to.

Can you point me in the right direction in my account then? I see only ways to list my items on Amazon, which I do not want to do. Done that before. Didn't pan out and cost too much. Just want to see if using their checkout will increase my sales. So how do I go about doing that? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I want to use the plugin in ZenCart 1.3.9f german version.
    My problem is that the plugin has to connect with the german version of amazon. The amazon support tells me that this plugin only can be connected with the US-amazon. Is this issue right?

How I have to change the plugin to connect it with the german version of amazon? Just to change links didn't help me because there are no suitable alternative for:
    https://payments-sandbox.amazon.com/checkout/ and https://payments.amazon.com/checkout/

Can someone help me?

- Erdnik

Plugin Contributions

Hello Erdnik,

The Checkout by Amazon (CBA) plug-in can only be used with the US version of Zen-Cart. It can't be used with EU versions of Zen-Cart out of the box. As I understand it, the changes required to localize the plug-in for EU are not insignificant. If there is enough interest, we would consider expanding our support for EU in the future.

Regards,
    David Pollon, Amazon Payments

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout by Amazon Zen Cart Plug-in

I would be very interested in UK support. I believe there are a number of other UK Zencart users who have expressed this need in this thread so far.

Plugin Contributions

Hi David,

I'm very interest in a support for the EU version. How many work this will be, because I need the connection urgently. Do you have to develop the plugin from the ground up again?
    What I don't understand: Is this a problem of ZenCart or a problem of Amazon?

Regards, Erdnik

Plugin Contributions

Default Checkout by Amazon new release 1.1 can't handle attributes

Hi all, Amazon has released a new version of checkout by amazon. It seems that a new tech has written the module with updated security. However, they still have not fixed the attribute problems.

Is any Zencart developers able to help Amazon with the md5 hash? They do not know what to do with the code to pass the option names to the shopping cart. The only thing that shows is the sku followed by the colon and attribute md5 hash. Since CBA is not able to help in this feature, I would like to ask if Dr. Byte or someone who knows the inside out of Zencart to look into the code and see what can be done. It should be possible as Google has done it to show the option name but Amazon is unable to. Thank you in advance and hope we can get this module working properly.

Also, if anyone else wants to get this done, maybe we can pool together some funds and make a nice donation to whoever can do this.

Plugin Contributions

I have also issues with the amazon payment for UK. As the module is available for .com only.

It is giving error message given below-

"We're sorry but there is a problem with these order. Please contact the merchant directly for assistance in completing this order. "

Can anyone knows the module available for UK or any help to customize .com module??

Plugin Contributions

will this plugin work with 1.5.0 of zencart?

Plugin Contributions

Default checkout by amazon on 1.5.0?

will checkout by amazon ad-on work with zencart 1.5.0? anything I need to change/add when using this on 1.5.0 if it will work? thanks guys.

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast