Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Anyone Know what this Error could mean? Stamps.com

Hello,

I am new at all this, but am moving along fairly quickly with getting everything set up. I use stamps.com for shipping and installed their module for Zen cart. It seemed to work fine until I got this error:

ERROR:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_catalog_href_link() in order.php on line 53

I have no idea of code etc. so I am not sure what info needs to be there or needs to be ommitted

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Anyone Know what this Error could mean? Stamps.com

How about some of the background information requested when you create a post???

ZenCart version
    Platform etc??
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Hi Salagr,

Our IT team investigated this error message looking for causes of the problem. There are two versions of order.php in the latest version of Zen Cart (1.3.9e) - one version is visible to your customers and one version is visible to you via the “admin” interface. The particular error you describe appears to be specific to the admin interface. Line 53 in the administrators Order.php page is attempting to add a hyperlink to a coupon you may have set up on your Zen Cart installation.

However, this error could appear for a number of reasons. Can you tell us some more info:

1. Does this error appear anywhere other than when you access your admin interface? Does this actually happen when you attempt to do anything from within the Stamps.com interface such as editing your Web Store Profile? (If not, it’s “possible” that the source of the error is elsewhere but either way we are still happy to help resolve your issue).

2. Do you have any coupons set up in your store?

3. Can you provide any information on your version of Zen Cart, platform, etc. that might help us uncover the cause of the error message?

Thanks,
    Eric
    Stamps.com

Plugin Contributions

I too am experiencing this same error message when trying to load or refresh in the stamps.com software. Still in the testing phase, or rather setting up my zen cart. the version is v1.3.9e and just upgraded stamps.com software to 8.7, Also using an Apple Zen template for zen cart, and paypal express.

I did add a coupon which I used for the first two test orders I ran through paypal so that I could make the test amount going through a smaller dollar amount. After reading the post above, I just deleted the previous coupon and the test orders for which I used it on, and then ran another order through without a coupon to see if that had any effect. Stamps.com still gives me the same error message when trying to load.

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Stamps.com, is it possible you're trying to use DIR_WS_ADMIN/DIR_WS_CLASSES/order.php and create an order object without loading all the functions in DIR_WS_ADMIN/DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS/functions?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

I've forwarded your message to our tech team SWGuy. And thank you Spectragel for sending your info. The tech team is working on this issue right now.

I hope to have some info back to you soon.

Thanks!
    Eric
    Stamps.com

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting the same error code on line 53. Has anyone resolved this? I am using coupon codes.... thanks in advance for your help.

Plugin Contributions

forgot to mention im using 1.39d and stamps.com 8.7.3

Plugin Contributions

Default Stamps.com Zen Cart Plugin Won't Install

Zen Cart version: v1.3.9f

Stamps.com Zen Cart plugin kit

When walking through the Stamps.com wizard to configure my Zen Cart webstore I get the following error after entering in my 31 digit access token and webstore URL.

Error - "The webstore URL is incorrect. Please verify this is the correct URL. "

I know the url is correct. Any other thoughts?

I have simple seo urls and super orders add-ons installed.

Default Re: Stamps.com Zen Cart Plugin Won't Install

woelamy,

I am happy to assist with the Stamps.com Plugin! If possible, can you please email me with the following information at social(at)stamps.com?

1. Stamps.com Account Number
    2. Stamps.com Version
    3. Zen Cart Version - Looks like you've already provided this :)
    4. API Version (go to Manage -> Edit -> Show System Info to view the API Version… Show System Info is on the bottom right of the Edit page)
    5. Action taken to make the error appear
    6. Screen shot of error or full error text as seen on the your screen.

Thanks!
    Chuck
    Stamps.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast