Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Zone Rates Support Thread

thank's bro for the mod, but how it works in my country that have 33 province and every province had many city in different tariff? http://www.aufaline.com

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this add-on.

I done the:

1. Open the file includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zones_#.php
    2. Edit

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONES_#_TEXT_TITLE', 'Zone Rates #');

Replacing Zone Rates # with the text you wish to display instead.
    3. Save and upload.

This one is for USA postage only so I have configured the module in the Admin section as follows:

Zone Based Rates

Enable Zones Method
    True

Calculation Method
    Item

Tax Class
    --none--

Tax Basis
    Billing

Sort Order

Skip Countries, use a comma separated list of the two character ISO country codes
    AF,AL, DZ, AS, AD, AO, AI, AQ, AG, AR, AM, AW, AU, AT, AZ, BS, BH, BD, BB, BY, BE, BZ, BJ, BM, BT, BO, BA, BW, BV, BR, IO, BN, BG, BF, BI, KH, CM, CA, CV, KY, CF, TD, CL, CN, CX, CC, CO, KM, CG, EC, CD,DC ,CR, HR,CU,CY,CZ,DJ,DM,DO,EG,SV,EE,ET,FK,FO,FI,FR,GF,GM,GE,DE,GH,GI,GR,GL,GD,GP,GU,GT ,GN,GW,GY,HT,HM,HA,HN,HK,IS,IN,ID,IR,IE,IL,IT,JM,JP,JO,KZ,KE,KI,KP,KW,KG,LA,LB,L S,LR,LY,LT,LU,MO,MK,MY,MV,ML,MT,EC, MH,MR,MU,NO, YT,MX,FM, MN,ME,MS,MA,MZ,MM,NA,NR,NP,NL,AN,NE,NG,NU,NF,N OM,PK,PW,PS,PG,P PE,PH,PN,PL,PT,PR,RE,RO,RU,SH,SM,SSC,RS,SL,SK,SI,SB,ZA,GS,ES,LK,SD,SR,SJ,SZ,SE,C H,SY,TW, TJ,TZ,TH,TG,TK,TO,TT,TN,TR,TM,TC,TV,UG,UA,AE,GB,UM,UY,UZ,VU,VE,VN,VG,VI,WF,EH,YE , ZM, ZW

Zone 1 Countries
    US

Zone 1 Shipping Table
    1:4.59,

Zone 1 Handling Fee

Handling Per Order or Per Box Zone 1 (when by weight)
    Order

Zone 2 Countries

Zone 2 Shipping Table

Zone 2 Handling Fee

Handling Per Order or Per Box Zone 2 (when by weight)
    Order

Zone 3 Countries

Zone 3 Shipping Table

Zone 3 Handling Fee

Handling Per Order or Per Box Zone 3 (when by weight)
    Order

When I try to checkout it looks perfect, shows up fine but clicking the 'Continue Checkout' button on step 1 of 3 nothing happens.

Did I mess something up? Does the file in includes/modules/shipping need any modifications?

I am using v.1.3.9h on linux.

Help please.

Plugin Contributions

You have this setup for:

That means if there is 1 item it is $4.59 ... beyond that you will see:
    The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time
    1 the comma does not belong on the end

2 you need to define more prices or change the define

If all you want is $4.59 charged to the US ... Flat Rate flat would be a better choice ...

Make a Zone Definition for the US and add the Details for what your US is ... then set the amount to 4.59 ...

If you want to charge $4.59 per Item, then use the Item Rate item shipping module ... again build your Zone Definition and Details and set the amount to 4.59 ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    You have this setup for:

That means if there is 1 item it is $4.59 ... beyond that you will see:

1 the comma does not belong on the end

2 you need to define more prices or change the define

If all you want is $4.59 charged to the US ... Flat Rate flat would be a better choice ...

Make a Zone Definition for the US and add the Details for what your US is ... then set the amount to 4.59 ...

If you want to charge $4.59 per Item, then use the Item Rate item shipping module ... again build your Zone Definition and Details and set the amount to 4.59 ...

Thanks for the response.

I removed the comma, still having the issue.

I don't just want $4.59 to the US, I need 2 US options (6-9 days and 3-4 days) and 3 worldwide options.

I went with Flat Rate to start with but I could not change the name, I tried to clone it to a new option but that did not work. Then I saw this add-on and it seemed just right. If there is a better option to use then please suggest it, I have only sold download products up till now.

Still not sure why it is not going through.
    Last edited by weisdaclick; 15 Apr 2011 at 08:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by totalsam View Post
    Oops thought I had checked for stray _2 but missed one! Also completely forgot about the whole _# file structure. I was trying to make it simpler to create more zones if needed rather than having to replace zones# and ZONES# but I can't see a sensible way round that at the moment. Maybe if I think about it I may have a better solution but for now I have reverted to removing the _.

Here is an updated set of files, I'll put these into the Free add-ons once the original is up.

Thanks Ajeh!
    My eyeballs are absolutely hanging out on springs after hours of reading through the forums trying to find out why this module isn't working for me. It would get stuck on the shipping page at checkout, just the same page over and over, using zones_2.

I kind of assumed that since the Oba-san had kindly pointed out the problem, and the writer had corrected it, that the corrected version would be available in the downloads, especially after all this time. It isn't.
    Lesson: Always check, never assume.

(pops eyeballs back in)

So for anyone else still struggling with it, use the updated version available here, not the one you get in the downloads.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Change the number to 50 then edit the module and see if it rebuilds the new Zones ...

This is built into the current version of Zone Rate zones but I cannot recall if that add on was built from the current version or an old version where you had to save all of your current Zone Rate settings to NotePad, REMOVE the Zone Rate zones shipping module, INSTALL the Zone Rate zones shipping module and re-configure it ...
    Hi Ajeh, Can u send me the new module? as I hope each zone rate can add upto 250, is it possible? . thank you.

Plugin Contributions

If you want the current Zone Rate zones shipping module ... download the current version of Zen Cart ...

NOTE: you should really look to upgrade to the current version of Zen Cart as older versions are insecure, buggy etc.
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

I'm trying to mod the zone rate module but I can't find the right thread so I'm posting here.

"Quick question regarding the zone.php"

I changed my server and I uploaded the backed up file.
    then for some reason, the shipping module page on admin side isn't showing the zone rate module and it's not showing the shipping module page correctly. (it doesn't have the side tab)

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a file structure graph for zen cart 1.3.9h.

I think I'm missing a few files for the shipping module to work and I would like to know which files I am missing.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the mod. Please upload the latest files- 1.0.1- to the Add-On page. I downloaded the zip from there- 1.0.0- and wasted an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't working before reading these posts and seeing a newer version.

R

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giftmeister View Post
    Thanks for the mod. Please upload the latest files- 1.0.1- to the Add-On page. I downloaded the zip from there- 1.0.0- and wasted an hour trying to figure out why it wasn't working before reading these posts and seeing a newer version.

R
    Where is the 1.0.1 version?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast