Plugin Contributions

Default Blank Pages Using Purchase Orders V3.12 Add-On

Greetings group,

I recently installed Purchase Orders v3.12 from the Zen cart add-ons on Zencart 1.3.9d. I followed the installation instructions exactly for a new installation with renamed admin folder (uploading admin and email folders, editing the [FONT="Courier New"]confirm_track_sub.php[/FONT] to reflect my admin folder, ran [FONT="Courier New"]dbscript.sql[/FONT], and installed TY Tracker as indicated).

My problem is for some reason, the files [FONT="Courier New"]send_pos.php[/FONT] and [FONT="Courier New"]send_pos_nc.php[/FONT] do not seem to work (they show a blank page when clicked). The file [FONT="Courier New"]confirm_track.php[/FONT] does work though. I've tried reinstalling and nothing seems to work.

Do you know what could be causing this to happen? If not, can someone recommend an alternative PO submission system for sending orders to dropshippers?

Thank you for assistance and for the great product that Zencart is.

Regards,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank Pages Using Purchase Orders V3.12 Add-On

Ok, after taking a peek at the Zen Cart php logs, I figured out what was going on. In the admin log files, I found the following message:

[FONT="Courier New"]PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_get_products_manufacturers_name() (previously declared in /home/user/public_html/admin/send_pos.php:32) in /home/user/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 3279[/FONT]

So, it seemed that [FONT="Courier New"]send_pos.php[/FONT] and [FONT="Courier New"]send_pos_nc.php[/FONT] where attempting to redeclare a function that already existed, so I went into the respective files and renamed the function zen_get_products_manufacturers_name() at every instance it appeared (I believe in [FONT="Courier New"]send_pos.php[/FONT] it occurred four times and [FONT="Courier New"]send_pos_nc.php[/FONT] it appeared twice).

Hope this can help someone else who may be having this problem.

Best regards,

Plugin Contributions

i have exactly the same problem. Where did you have to rename those files other than in those two files? and what did you rename them please?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Remove the following code in send_pos.php and send_pos_nc.php files:

function zen_get_products_manufacturers_name($product_id) {
    global $db;

$product_query = "select m.manufacturers_name
    from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " .
    TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m
    where p.products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'
    and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id";

$product =$db->Execute($product_query);

return ($product->RecordCount() > 0) ? $product->fields['manufacturers_name'] : "";
    }

The reason for this is because the function has already been declared once in the functions file:

[24-Nov-2010 22:22:56] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_get_products_manufacturers_name() (previously declared in /admin/send_pos.php:32) in /admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 3437