Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lite Red and Black Pure templates

Dear Tim,

Thank you for the message.
    We update all the files that needs to be updated, so if the file you described contains any major update in new version of Zen Cart, we update the template file either.
    As regards the page speed, I've just realized I missed the message with your suggestion. Thank you for that. We believe it is the best suggestion for Zen Cart team either, so they can upgrade the software and increase the page loading speed. As for now, we think it is a major update for the template and it will be much harder to support the template through Zen Cart upgrades. As a solution at the present time it would be a good request for the local modification or customization of Zen Cart for specified client.
    Have you tried to post your suggestion regarding the sprite images to Zen Cart team?

Plugin Contributions

I got this error. i am real green when it comes to web devlop.

upon reviewing the source code of your published site it appears that the link to your CSS is broken, specifically this one:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="min/?f=/includes/templates/black_pure_free/css/stylesheet.css,/includes/templates/black_pure_free/css/stylesheet_css_buttons.css&amp;1325247357" />

I do know my Zen Cart is out of date.

Can some one please help

Plugin Contributions

Cheers for the reply it is much appreciated. I posted the request at http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ions&p=1155645

Plugin Contributions

Hi Vjef,
    DrByte replied http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...67#post1155667 . I have got a sprite file created Name:  sprite.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  9.1 KB . I have the location where the CSS needs to be changed if that helps also.

Kind regards
    Tim

Plugin Contributions

I need help with removing the top line on top of the navigation bar. There is a repeating list of categories on top of my nav bar
    http://originalsupplements.com/shop/

Anywhere I can get help or please give me a link. I know how to edit the navigation bar but need to remove the duplicate categories list on top of it. Tq.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nuganics View Post
    Hi Vjef,
    DrByte replied... I have the location where the CSS needs to be changed if that helps also.
    Tim
    Thank you for the reply. We would much appreciate if you send us your modifications regarding the sprite idea for the Black Pure Template to the support (@) pixemus.com email. We will review the information and let you know the results later.
    As regards the DrByte reply, we can agree partly, but we believe it is a good improvement for shopping cart in overall due to the fact that creation of the sprite system inside the template (not shopping cart) may bring another difficulties during its creation and additional mess though the Zen Cart upgrades. In fact, it is an ideal task for design service maybe for each client who wants to have this modification.
    For example, cs-cart use this sprite technology by default inside the software package:
    demo.cs-cart.com/professional/skins/basic/customer/images/button_sprite.png
    demo.cs-cart.com/professional/skins/basic/customer/images/icons/glyph_icons.png

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Azel View Post
    I need help with removing the top line on top of the navigation bar. There is a repeating list of categories on top of my nav bar
    http://originalsupplements.com/shop/
    Anywhere I can get help or please give me a link. I know how to edit the navigation bar but need to remove the duplicate categories list on top of it. Tq.
    You should turn off the "Categories-Tabs Menu ON/OFF" parameter in your "Admin - Configuration - Layout Settings" section.
    More information regarding these settings, please find there:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p..._Menu_ON.2FOFF

Plugin Contributions

I'm using the lite_grey template on one of my domains and came across a PHP 5.4+ issue. In /includes/templates/lite_grey/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php, the code currently reads:
    Code:
    if (sizeof($var_linksList) >= 1) { ?>
    <div id="navEZPagesTop">
    	<ul class="list-style-none">
    		<li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
    		<?php for ($i=1, $n=sizeof($var_linksList); $i<=$n; $i++) { ?>
    		<li><a href="<?php echo $var_linksList[$i]['link']; ?>"><?php echo $var_linksList[$i]['name']; ?></a><?php/* echo ($i < $n ? EZPAGES_SEPARATOR_HEADER : '') . "\n"; */?></li>
    		<?php  } // end FOR loop ?>
    	</ul>
    </div>
    For PHP 5.4 and later, there must be a space after the <?php for it to be successfully parsed:
    Code:
    if (sizeof($var_linksList) >= 1) { ?>
    <div id="navEZPagesTop">
    	<ul class="list-style-none">
    		<li><?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'; ?><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG; ?></a></li>
    		<?php for ($i=1, $n=sizeof($var_linksList); $i<=$n; $i++) { ?>
    		<li><a href="<?php echo $var_linksList[$i]['link']; ?>"><?php echo $var_linksList[$i]['name']; ?></a><?php /* echo ($i < $n ? EZPAGES_SEPARATOR_HEADER : '') . "\n"; */?></li>
    		<?php  } // end FOR loop ?>
    	</ul>
    </div>

Plugin Contributions

lat9, thank you for letting us know about the issue. We will check it and fix in the nearest time.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nuganics View Post
    Hi Vjef,
    I have got a sprite file created. I have the location where the CSS needs to be changed if that helps also.
    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm using the lite_grey template on one of my domains and came across a PHP 5.4+ issue. In /includes/templates/lite_grey/templates/tpl_ezpages_bar_header.php, the code currently reads..
    I would like to inform that we have updated our LiteRed and BlackPure Templates. The issue is fixed, background and icons are placed to one sprite image. We have requested the updated to the "Plugins" section of Zen Cart community and they will appear soon there. For now, the updated templates are available on our site for downloading:
    http://www.pixemus.com/zen-cart-templates.html

All other free templates will be updated soon.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast