Plugin Contributions

Default Site migration - PLEASE HELP!!

I am moving our Zen Cart (v.1.3.8a) from our previous host to our new host. I did exactly what the forum post said:

https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

However the biggest problem I have is the transferred site is giving me a missing Table error. You can see it here:

http://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/store

Now, the table it is referring is missing, however the cart works fine on the old site:

http://shotgunsportsmagazine.com.xohost.com/store

I tried to create the missing table, hoping the product descriptions would magically appear, but they didn't. I have no idea why the old site has product descriptions and everything works when it really shouldn't. I have been working on this for several days, scoured the forum for a solution as well as the FAQs and am at a total loss. I have very little expertise when it comes to mySQL but have figured out how to access the old database and site without transferring the DNS back and forth.

I just need to know where the product descriptions are coming from and how I can fix this new transferred site. It appears everything else should be fine, but if I have to code back in all the descriptions, that will be annoying, to say the least. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Site migration - PLEASE HELP!!

Check your configure.php files for a db prefix
    Check you old configs for what it might have been
    check your DB for what prefix exists

Why isn't your new host engaged in this?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

It has nothing to do with the prefix, because I am able to access the other database I set up just fine. It is so weird that the other site works just fine with the exact same database, but nowhere on the old database can I find where the product descriptions are stored. This is the most perplexing thing I have ever dealt with. I just need a point in some direction on where to look for the product descriptions, then maybe I can work backwards.

The new host isn't involved because I don't think they would be of any help, quite honestly.

Plugin Contributions

It would probably just be in my best interest to repopulate the store from scratch. I am going to attempt the Easy Populate add-on and hope that works. Thanks anyway.