I installed the plugin last week and I've processed orders since then without incident. Today I download one order, clicked on it to edit it and received the following message.
It seems to be "permanently" disabled with no information on rectifying the situation....sometimes I really hate programmers, they just don't get the big picture...sorry programmers(I was one once too). Actually I don't blame the programmers, I blame the project managers for letting arcane error messages like this make it through to published software.This webstore misbehaved and was disabled. Reason: Too many failed jobs.
Sorry for the rant, but I have not been able to do anything to get this working again. I have tried to download new orders and I get the same message. I tried installing the latest version of the plug-in(had the one from 9/27 installed and now installed the latest from 9/29) and it had no effect.
BTW, I too am having the first class issues mentioned by badarac. I also agree that if you're going to pass back the tracking info it should be placed into the comments field and the e-mail should be sent from the ZenCart system. I'm still not clear from this thread if the e-mails are being generated from stamps.com directly, or if they're supposed to be sending from Zen Cart. If they're coming from stamps.com, there's no indication whether they were really sent. I too need for the program to properly set the shipping class so this doesn't have to be done manually.
Also, when you download new orders why does there have to be a delay between when an order is in Zen Cart and marked processing and when it will download into the stamps.com software. The delay is really a problem. If an order has been placed by our shipping cutoff time, then we need to have those orders download when we process right after the cutoff.
I hope you guys get the bugs worked out on this soon as it really is a nice integration and generally works well and is a real time saver. Thanks.