Thought I'd open up a new topic- as I have 3 more things to get "right" before I start really customizing some pages- and adding my categories and products.... If anyone has any pointers- or who can send me to the right section in here to finish up my "layout"- I'd be most happy.....

I need to create a custom footer that includes a link to home- about- etc. etc.. including the copyright information..

AND- Need to still eliminate the big space under my header logo... Where the old "home- log in- search" were....
Just want that "space" smaller....

AND- Need to find a way to add a link to my sidebar- right above the log in box- that links to home... Basically- so that this "home" link navigation is on every page- and just exactly where I need it- above that log in box....

My page is http://www.justforkeeps.net/index.php for anybody willing to take a peek....

I've gone through the tpl header- the tpl footer- and of course many other tutorials.. I'll keep digging as well- but thought if anyone might want to take a peek and give me some insight- it will help tons- and maybe help some other noobs on here looking and digging...

Thanks Bunches & Enjoy The Day!!
Niki