Default Check Out Loops Back to Page 2

Hi,

I am fairly new to Zencart, so I hope this isn't a really nooby question, but here goes.

I am working with Zencart version 1.3.9e. I recently noticed that when you click the "confirm" button on checkout step 3 it loops back to page 2. This happens with Paypal Website Payments Pro. I have searched all of the other threads regarding this issue, and haven't found anything that helped. I don't get any email saying that an order has been made, and Paypal has no record of an order ever being made, either. I tried installing an entirely new version of Zencart in a new database, and only copied over the database tables for the products. This issue still happened in the new install as well. I am trying to find a way to resolve this problem without having to completely reconfigure Zencart and re-add all of my products (over 100).

I am not 100% sure when this problem began, but I believe it might have something to do with my installations of CSS JS Loader, Fast and Easy Checkout, or Google Checkout Module. I only know for sure that this problem started happening after I had already installed all three. I have tried reinstalling all three, as well as uninstalling the first two (I don't know how to uninstall Google).

I am currently only using Express Checkout, because this problem does not occur in Express Checkout.

I want to be able to process credit cards directly on my site, but am unable to with this issue.

Please help; I am getting desperate.

Thanks in advance,
    Hookah Happiness
    Last edited by hookahhappiness; 30 Sep 2010 at 10:55 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Check Out Loops Back to Page 2

cant help you with the main problem as i have had this myself and i dont know how to resolve it either.

But, i do have a suggestion about loading your products - you dont have to do this every time you redo the site. The answer is pretty simple - what you do is install the easy populate mod from the free software link on the forum - then, download a full csv file of all your products. If you have to reinstall zen, reinstall easy populate and use the file you made before to upload to the site and it will put all your products back for you in seconds - all you have to do is make sure you have the images in your images directory and it will put the products on as before

would be interested to hear an answer to the looping around problem

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Check Out Loops Back to Page 2

I had same issue, turned off my SSL and was fixed. Contact my host and had them reinstall my SSL certificates and turned SSL back on and was corrected, might be your problem as well