Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

hi Anne

may I please say a big thank you for the All Business template. My cart has come along a long way this last couple of weeks.

http://chefscircle.com.au/cart

I am almost ready to roll it out.

I just found a bug that totally confused me. I have two computers. In one computer, product attribute left aligns nicely with price.

In my other computer (running IE7), product attribute left aligns with the image. See here http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=179019&page=2

Is this a browser issue? I am running IE7 and IE8

Plugin Contributions

jquery is not defined in explorer because, in Firefox and others work well because

Plugin Contributions

hi Anne

may I please say a big thank you for the All Business template. My cart has come along a long way this last couple of weeks.

http://chefscircle.com.au/cart

I am almost ready to roll it out.

I just found a bug that totally confused me. I have two computers. In one computer, product attribute left aligns nicely with price.

In my other computer (running IE7), product attribute left aligns with the image. See here http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=179019&page=2

Is this a browser issue? I am running IE7 and IE8
    The product info page that comes with the template package is the default zen cart unmodified product info file with a horizontal rule added above the reviews and tell a friend buttons. If you have made any modifications to this page you will have to re-do the cross browser testing and correct any issues.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

jquery is not defined in explorer because, in Firefox and others work well because
    Apply the fix outlined earlier in this thread.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks,

I'm new to ZenCart, having run an osCommerce site for several years, and only recently started from scratch with ZenCart.

I had the 'classic; template up and working fine, and just today tried switching to AllBusiness. I haven't a clue where I went wrong, though have been thru 'install.txt' several times. It appears as though my problem may be style sheet related, but thats just a SWAG.

Any and all suggestions as to where I should begin would be greatly appreciated.

The trouble is with http://www.ervasplace.com

Thank you all so much in advance,
    Lou

Plugin Contributions

Hi irdiiii,

Have you checked the error log in your cache folder ? It will normally pin pont exactly where the page load broke as such.

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks,

I'm new to ZenCart, having run an osCommerce site for several years, and only recently started from scratch with ZenCart.

I had the 'classic; template up and working fine, and just today tried switching to AllBusiness. I haven't a clue where I went wrong, though have been thru 'install.txt' several times. It appears as though my problem may be style sheet related, but thats just a SWAG.

Any and all suggestions as to where I should begin would be greatly appreciated.

The trouble is with http://www.ervasplace.com

Thank you all so much in advance,
    Lou
    Go to your /cache folder, read the error files and fix any errors. It looks to me like you have not uploaded all of the template package files proplerly. Go through the template files and double check.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much, PatF, Anne... I looked in the /cache folder and found only an index.php file I assume is there for the purpose of cache-ing, and what appeared to be a configuration file holding one long string of code, but no error file.

Whats also strange is when a secondary page s loaded, such as "Personalization", the footer appears.

To your suggestions, I did go back to my local "all business" folder and manually compared all folders/files to what was on the hosting service, and everything appeared to ne in order...

I guess its time to wipe the site and start from scratch. I only have a couple of weeks invested from switching to ZC..

Thanks again!

Lou

Plugin Contributions

Hi Irdiii,

There is no need to wipe out your work to date just yet.

Switch templates back to the "classic" template. If the same issues occur then you know it's not a template problem.

Assuming that they don't then it is an issue with the template (something has gone wrong somewhere with the upload) - the template itself works as I am using it on our site with no issues.

The personalisation page displays correctly - it is an ezpage which are created seperately to the nomal index page build. Likewise if you click into a category this also displays correctly. Your issue is with the index page itself - something is going wrong here and here alone. Normally this would turn up in your cache folder.

At the risk of asking a patronising question. Did you check the remote (server side) cache folder and not your own local install ?

Plugin Contributions

Just to give you an idea your page stops just as the main content is being created. Your last line is:

<div id="indexDefaultMainContent" class="content">

The next line on my source code is:

<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/templates/all_business/jscript/jscript_easySlider.js"></script>

It might be worth checking out that the file is present on your server, upload it again in case there was an error in the upload.

Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast