Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

I figured you changed that layout in the theme because the default Zen Cart puts the pics at the top, I just cannot figure out where that layout is controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This is not a template related question. This is a general zen cart question. I don't believe that there are any admin controls for this. You would have to edit the php files and/or use css.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mlgsings View Post
    I figured you changed that layout in the theme because the default Zen Cart puts the pics at the top, I just cannot figure out where that layout is controlled.
    Try using the developers toolkit to find the files you need to edit.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello. I thank you for providing great looking free templates for Zen Cart. I am using the All Business and I have a problem I just can't seem to find the solution. I don't even know if it's a template css problem or something else. Basically, I installed Fual Slimbox lightbox and the problem I am having is that the 2 additional images are smaller than the first one. I am trying to make the other 2 images match the first image. Somehow the other 2 images are getting resized to 53 px wide and 80 px height. And the other 2 images are showing up 1 line down from the main image in Opera and Explorer browswers. In Firefox, they show up on the same line as the first (main) image.
    I'm selling big/tall men's clothing and I would like to use all 3 images of a particular jean.

When I'm in Opera and I select 'Inspect Element' it shows the code. Here is where the problem is:
    <div class="centerBoxWrapperContents">
    <table width="100%" align="center" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="15" border="0">

If I change the table width to 10% and delete the align totally, the other 2 pictures line up right next the the first picture, while keeping the description content aligned correctly which is what I want.
    I then change the width and height of the other 2 pics to match the first, which is perfect, except the only problem then is the other 2 pics are about 8 pixels or so lower than the main pic. I hope you can help me or steer me in the right direction. I've worked on this for 3 days trying to figure it out and I'm about at my wits end. Thanks for your help with this

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimproz View Post
    Hello. I thank you for providing great looking free templates for Zen Cart. I am using the All Business and I have a problem I just can't seem to find the solution. I don't even know if it's a template css problem or something else. Basically, I installed Fual Slimbox lightbox and the problem I am having is that the 2 additional images are smaller than the first one. I am trying to make the other 2 images match the first image. Somehow the other 2 images are getting resized to 53 px wide and 80 px height. And the other 2 images are showing up 1 line down from the main image in Opera and Explorer browswers. In Firefox, they show up on the same line as the first (main) image.
    I'm selling big/tall men's clothing and I would like to use all 3 images of a particular jean.

When I'm in Opera and I select 'Inspect Element' it shows the code. Here is where the problem is:

If I change the table width to 10% and delete the align totally, the other 2 pictures line up right next the the first picture, while keeping the description content aligned correctly which is what I want.
    I then change the width and height of the other 2 pics to match the first, which is perfect, except the only problem then is the other 2 pics are about 8 pixels or so lower than the main pic. I hope you can help me or steer me in the right direction. I've worked on this for 3 days trying to figure it out and I'm about at my wits end. Thanks for your help with this
    This is not a template problem. If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hey Ann

Thanks for the reply. I did figure out how to change the table width and alignment by using the Developers Tool Kit in the Admin panel. I typed in the div id tag and had it search my pages.
    I'm just beginning to build my store/site. Here is the direct url to the only product I have listed so far.
    http://www.bigandtallwarehouse.com/i...&products_id=5

This is how I would like it to look. As you can see, the 2 other thumbnails are smaller then the first or 'main' one. I would like them to be all equal size and alignment the same. Not sure what is causing the other 2 images to resize differently. They are all the same size as far as height and width. Thank you so much for your help

Plugin Contributions

Hello!

How do I remove specific links in the footer menu such as:

Discount Coupon
    Gift Certificate FAQ

from the Information / customer service section.

I turned them off in
    Configuration>Define pages status

They disappear in the sidebox information, but still remain in footer menu.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dimsumgurl View Post
    Hello!

How do I remove specific links in the footer menu such as:

Discount Coupon
    Gift Certificate FAQ

from the Information / customer service section.

I turned them off in
    Configuration>Define pages status

They disappear in the sidebox information, but still remain in footer menu.

Thanks
    You need to edit the includes/languages/english/exta_definitions/all_business/footer_men_defines.php file. Be sure to also remove the define statements at the bottom of the file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hey Ann

Thanks for the reply. I did figure out how to change the table width and alignment by using the Developers Tool Kit in the Admin panel. I typed in the div id tag and had it search my pages.
    I'm just beginning to build my store/site. Here is the direct url to the only product I have listed so far.
    http://www.bigandtallwarehouse.com/i...&products_id=5

This is how I would like it to look. As you can see, the 2 other thumbnails are smaller then the first or 'main' one. I would like them to be all equal size and alignment the same. Not sure what is causing the other 2 images to resize differently. They are all the same size as far as height and width. Thank you so much for your help
    That's becasue the first image is the main product image and the other two are additional images. You will have to go to admin--configuraiton--images and make the size of the addtiional images tha same as the main product image.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You need to edit the includes/languages/english/exta_definitions/all_business/footer_men_defines.php file. Be sure to also remove the define statements at the bottom of the file.

Thanks,

Anne
    AH!!! OK! Thanks ANNE :) I vaguely remember something like that!!

Plugin Contributions

HI
    I am tryin to replace my logo background but when i do the background image is repeated once, behind the slide show even with.. repeat set to no also it shifts home shopping cart and checkout i work in my shop all week only got a few hours in evening to sort this, site is castlecomputers-gb.co.uk
    Cheers

Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast