Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default All Business template Support Thread

Hello everyone I am happy to announce the release of my third free template to the zen cart community.

The All Business template is a super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

See a live demo here.

Template Features:

* Fixed width 2 column display
    * Matching button set included
    * Matching icons
    * Home Page slideshow included
    * Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE8, IE7, IE6, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
    * Integrated links to your Twitter and Facebook
    * W3C Valid XHTML and CSS
    * Custom header including shopping cart totals (item count and dollar amount), checkout link, search, currencies with drop down menu, and languages.
    * Comes with the following modules installed: BetterCategoriesEZinfo, Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Designer Monthly Boxes
    * No changes to core files

Download available on our site until it is approved and in the zen cart downloads section.

See it as an apparel store:
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com/all_business/images/apparel.jpg
    As a jewelry store:
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com/all_bus...es/jewelry.jpg
    As a toy store:
    http://www.picaflor-azul.com/all_bus...mages/toys.jpg

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

O.k., the template is now available in the downloads section:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1777

I forgot to include the sql patch for the column layout grid with the module files so, if you want this module you will need to copy and paste the following into your admin--tools--install sql patches (the files for this module are included in the template package already):

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, 
           configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, 
           last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) 
           VALUES ('Product Listing - Layout Style', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_LAYOUT_STYLE', 'rows', 
                   'Select the layout style:<br />Each product can be listed in its own row (rows option)
                    or products can be listed in multiple columns per row (columns option)', '8', '40', NULL, 
                    now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array("rows", "columns"),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, 
           configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, 
           last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) 
           VALUES ('Product Listing - Columns Per Row', 'PRODUCT_LISTING_COLUMNS_PER_ROW', '3', 
                   'Select the number of columns of products to show in each row in the product listing.  
                   The default setting is 3.', '8', '41', NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, first of all, really awesome template, really modern, layout feels clean.
    I have one problem, when you have two languages, the language header shows up but it's repeating itself, is it just me? Or is it intended to do so? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

I have one problem, when you have two languages, the language header shows up but it's repeating itself, is it just me?
    Hello I am happy that you like the template. Sorry for the mistake. I will post an update soon. For now, you can replace your: includes/templates/all_business/sideboxes/tpl_languages_header.php with this:

Code:
    <?php
    /**                                                                                              
     * All Business Template                                                                         
     *                                                                                               
     * @package templateSystem                                                                       
     * @copyright Copyright 2007 iChoze Internet Solutions http://ichoze.com                         
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team                             
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce                                                 
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0                      
     * @version $Id: tpl_languages.php 2982 2006-02-07 07:56:41Z birdbrain $                         
     */
      $content = "";
      $content .= '<div id="lang_header" class="topBox centeredContent">';
      $lng_cnt = 0;
      while (list($key, $value) = each($lng->catalog_languages)) {
        $content .= '<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], zen_get_all_get_params(array('la\
    nguage', 'currency')) . 'language=' . $key, $request_type) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES .\
      $value['directory'] . '/images/' . $value['image'], $value['name']) . '</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;';
        $lng_cnt ++;
      }
    $content .= '</div>';
    ?>
    Last edited by picaflor-azul; 15 Oct 2010 at 03:05 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I meant to add that this code will get rid of the "Languages:" completely, but I think this is o.k. since the flags are self explanatory.

If you want to leave the "Languages:" in but only showing one time, then use this code:

Code:
    <?php
    /**                                                                                              
     * All Business Template                                                                         
     *                                                                                               
     * @package templateSystem                                                                       
     * @copyright Copyright 2007 iChoze Internet Solutions http://ichoze.com                         
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team                             
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce                                                 
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0                      
     * @version $Id: tpl_languages.php 2982 2006-02-07 07:56:41Z birdbrain $                         
     */
      $content = "";
      $content .= '<div id="lang_header" class="topBox centeredContent">';
      $content .= 'Languages:&nbsp;&nbsp;';
      $lng_cnt = 0;
      while (list($key, $value) = each($lng->catalog_languages)) {
        $content .= '<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], zen_get_all_get_params(array('la\
    nguage', 'currency')) . 'language=' . $key, $request_type) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES .\
      $value['directory'] . '/images/' . $value['image'], $value['name']) . '</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;';
        $lng_cnt ++;
      }
    $content .= '</div>';
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Just found and downloaded the all business template...looks very slick and clean!

can you please have a look here...

http://www.pedalpartsaustralia.com/p...stralia/store/

There is still some off the old style zencart on the right hand side?

Would you be able to explain how to remove this?

Thanks!

Mark

Plugin Contributions

Hello I have designed this template to be used as a 2 column design only with with left hand column styled. There is no included styling for the right hand column. You can turn the right hand column off in admin--layout settings. I have included screen shots of all the admin settings necessary to make the template look just like the demo. Please read the install.txt file for instructions.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the awesome quick reply, the problem I am having now is that I have replaced the languages_header.php with your updated code, but it has no effect, I have also tried to make it empty, the main page still shows the language bar and two languages.

Plugin Contributions

Ah, I got it now, changing the languages_header.php under /sideboxes/ would alter the results for me, weird.

Plugin Contributions

Ah, I got it now, changing the languages_header.php under /sideboxes/ would alter the results for me, weird.
    Great, I am glad that you got it. You need to put the file:

includes/templates/all_business/sideboxes/tpl_languages_header.php

Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... LastLast