Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This is not a good idea. For customers with smaller monitors/lower resolutions it will create a scroll bar on the bottom for the site. If you want the navMainWrapper to use 100% of the page width without creating a scroll bar, you should move it outside of the fixed width div and then make the width 100% for the navMainWrapper. Here is a good tutorial:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asphttp://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
    I'm stumped. I've been playing around with css, firebug, perusing the forums and I can't get this bloody nav bar to go center without throwing the rest of the site into a tizzy. Are there any specifics you or anyone can help me with? Much much appreciated, lynn

Plugin Contributions

tried it and it's still blue .... but then I noticed it is way to far to the right .... probably best left as it is as to extend the page to incorporate the right column might be a lot of work ..me thinks anyway

Plugin Contributions

tried it and it's still blue .... but then I noticed it is way to far to the right .... probably best left as it is as to extend the page to incorporate the right column might be a lot of work ..me thinks anyway
    Since the template is a fixed width you would have to adjust the width of the home page slider in the stylesheet if you want the right hand column to line up properly--I would change the width to around 500px. Also, you should make sure that none of your slider images are wider than 500px.

Plugin Contributions

Anne,

Can I buy you a cup of coffee?

http://marketcafe-online.com

Plugin Contributions

Anne,

Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
    Sure, I love coffee My donation info is in the install.txt file that comes with the template package.

Plugin Contributions

OK thank you ..will have another go when I feel up to it ,just finished fighting google and uploading products

Plugin Contributions

Okay. Let me try asking this another way..

Where in the stylesheet do I remove Nav Main Wrapper and how exactly to i put it outside the div? I have no means of testing this (Firebug won't allow be to add extra code outside of these {

I've reviewed your css tutorial and it felt like I was being introduced to chinese with no clear direction on how to do the above. My apologies I don't pretend to be a developer; that's why I'm using your template

Currently I've created something like this:

/*NavBar*/
    #navMainWrapper {margin: 0em;background-color: #ffffff;font-weight: normal;color: #444;height: 0;width: 100%;margin-top:10px;}

with no idea if it will work and even if I'm in the right direction. Please assist. Lynn

http://marketcafe-online.com

If it's better for me to approach the general forum with these issues then I'm happy to oblige. Just let me know. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Where in the stylesheet do I remove Nav Main Wrapper and how exactly to i put it outside the div?
    This can not be done in the stylesheet. You would need to alter the actual code of the site (the div structure). The files you would need to alter are probably the includes/templates/all_business/common/tpl_header.php and includes/templates/all_business/common/ tpl_main_page.php. Short of me actually going in and editing the files and then posting them, the best I can do is describe what you need to do If you want the navMainWrapper to have a width that extends from one edge of the screen to the other, you either have to move that div outisde of the one containing it (mainWrapper) or you can put the width 100% on the containing div and restructure the inner divs.

Plugin Contributions

PicaFlor-Azul - I really love your template. It is the first one that I have seen that gives me hope of having a somewhat clean yet artsy site. I am excited to play with it and see what I can come up with. Thank you!

I am having trouble with the slider. I added some images and changed the image names in the Zen Cart admin "Tools" then "Define Pages Editor". I made sure it was on plain text and then all I got was code showing on the index page. I then went in and changed the names back to your origional images "slide1" ect. but still the code shows up.

I have read throught the thread up to this point and don't see the same problem. Can you please look and see if you detect a glaring problem. Thank you tons.

www.rondajane.com
    Ronda Robb

Plugin Contributions

PicaFlor-Azul - I really love your template. It is the first one that I have seen that gives me hope of having a somewhat clean yet artsy site. I am excited to play with it and see what I can come up with. Thank you!

I am having trouble with the slider. I added some images and changed the image names in the Zen Cart admin "Tools" then "Define Pages Editor". I made sure it was on plain text and then all I got was code showing on the index page. I then went in and changed the names back to your origional images "slide1" ect. but still the code shows up.

I have read throught the thread up to this point and don't see the same problem. Can you please look and see if you detect a glaring problem. Thank you tons.
    This was a problem with the release of zen cart version 1.3.9g. You should upgrade to verion h or apply the patch in this thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165081

Page 16 of 100 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast