Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

Hi Anne,

I'd like to add content on the home page of the site under the slider however knowing that I have to edit define main page in plain text has prohibited me from doing so. I need to use the WYSIWYG editor to add heading1, increase font size, etc. Any ideas how to go about this?

Much much appreciated,
    Lynn

http://marketcafe-online.com
    http://bodiefoundation.org/zencart/

Plugin Contributions

I'd like to add content on the home page of the site under the slider however knowing that I have to edit define main page in plain text has prohibited me from doing so. I need to use the WYSIWYG editor to add heading1, increase font size, etc.

This does not make any sense. Just write your code and insert it using the plain text editor, or take out the slider, use the wysiwig and then insert the slider back in.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I love this template, its just great, but i do have one question, i would like to use the tabbed product pro module, but it looks like this template and that module has some issuses with the template html_header.php file, so i can't get it to work, now..... im not a pro on this, but do you know a easy way to make this two great products to work togheter?

it looks for me that its a css problem since if i change the file, and use tabbed product pro file, i loos the designe and has only links left, and im not able to merge them, since the template works but no luck with the tabbed module, have tested it on other templates and it works great there.

But i would realy like to use this one, so do you have any tips or tricks for me to work around this?

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I love this template, its just great, but i do have one question, i would like to use the tabbed product pro module, but it looks like this template and that module has some issuses with the template html_header.php file, so i can't get it to work, now..... im not a pro on this, but do you know a easy way to make this two great products to work togheter?

it looks for me that its a css problem since if i change the file, and use tabbed product pro file, i loos the designe and has only links left, and im not able to merge them, since the template works but no luck with the tabbed module, have tested it on other templates and it works great there.

But i would realy like to use this one, so do you have any tips or tricks for me to work around this?
    It is no problem to use this module with the template. Since the template modifies the html_header.php file, you will need to merge this file with the html_header.php file included with the module. If done correctly the module will work in the template.

If you have a link to your site I can go and take a look.

Plugin Contributions

Sure here is the link http://privat.crystalnet.no/index.ph...oducts_id=1372

I tried to use winmerge but guess i missed something

Plugin Contributions

Sure here is the link http://privat.crystalnet.no/index.ph...oducts_id=1372

I tried to use winmerge but guess i missed something
    There is no reason why this module will not work with the template if the module is installed correctly. For installation help with the module, I would recommend posting to the module support thread.

Plugin Contributions

well thats one problem, becouse i have another template installed, but this one did not overwrite the html_header file in common folder, and when i switch to that one, it works great, so thats why im not sure whats wrong, and you could not see anything missing? that i might have left out?

Plugin Contributions

well thats one problem, becouse i have another template installed, but this one did not overwrite the html_header file in common folder, and when i switch to that one, it works great, so thats why im not sure whats wrong, and you could not see anything missing? that i might have left out
    Yes, this is exactly the problem. The all business template modifies the html_header.php file. So does the module. You need to merge these two files so that the module will work with the template.

Plugin Contributions

muhahaha looks like i missed something, did a new winmerge of 2 fresh files, and now it works, great:)

Plugin Contributions

muhahaha looks like i missed something, did a new winmerge of 2 fresh files, and now it works, great:)
    Good job

Thanks,

Anne

Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast