Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All Business template Support Thread

Thank you for the reply I figured it out after watching your youtube tutorials.

I really need some help tweaking things, like adding the add to cart button to the top right of the page and adding product filters.
    Those advanced customization questions are not really appropriate for this support thread. It is more for template related support and questions. I would recommend searching the forum for answers to your questions as they are common and have been asked and answered already.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have downloaded the all business template and have also updated to the newest version. There are a couple of problems I am having and cant seem to find an answer in the forum.

1. How can I add an image for header background? I have been able to either change the color or image in other free templates before, but for some reason I cant find the correct place to this on your template...I am sure I just missing something.

2. How can I change the size of the catagory images on the front page? I have gone in and changed the catagory image size in admin, but it only changing the catagory image inside the actual catagory.

Here is my site

www.bizboxx.net

P.S. I have used several free templates over the years using zen cart...so I can honestly say...you have put out the best one i have seen and know others have too. so thanks for your work and sharing

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help me with adding contact details to my footer?? I just want my business name, number and address to go where important links was.

Also is it possible to add Google+ button next to Facebook and twitter icons??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BIZBOXX View Post
    Hello,

I have downloaded the all business template and have also updated to the newest version. There are a couple of problems I am having and cant seem to find an answer in the forum.

1. How can I add an image for header background? I have been able to either change the color or image in other free templates before, but for some reason I cant find the correct place to this on your template...I am sure I just missing something.

2. How can I change the size of the catagory images on the front page? I have gone in and changed the catagory image size in admin, but it only changing the catagory image inside the actual catagory.

Here is my site

www.bizboxx.net

P.S. I have used several free templates over the years using zen cart...so I can honestly say...you have put out the best one i have seen and know others have too. so thanks for your work and sharing
    Update I tried just making the logo bigger, thinking maybe it acts like a header background. did its job, but the area where, home, can cart show moved up, this is the area i cant find where to access. also still need help with catagories.

I'll keep look to solve these problems I am having, if i solve i'll let everyone know, but any suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help me with adding contact details to my footer?? I just want my business name, number and address to go where important links was.

Also is it possible to add Google+ button next to Facebook and twitter icons??
    For the footer, edit the includes/templates/all_business/common/tpl_footer.php file.

For the google + button edit the includes/templates/all_business/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Update I tried just making the logo bigger, thinking maybe it acts like a header background. did its job, but the area where, home, can cart show moved up, this is the area i cant find where to access. also still need help with catagories.

I'll keep look to solve these problems I am having, if i solve i'll let everyone know, but any suggestion would be greatly appreciated
    For the header background try adding your background image to the #logoWrapper selector.

For the categories you could add this to your stylesheet:

Code:
    .categoryListBoxContents img{width:new width;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

just setting up a new webshop with this great template (www.thegroomedman.co.uk).

However, I do not want to have the Facebook, twitter etc links on my pages, is there a (simple) way of removing all of these?

Sorry if this has already been covered, its a long thread to wade through!

Cheers

bugster
    Last edited by bugster; 8 Aug 2011 at 04:19 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    For the header background try adding your background image to the #logoWrapper selector.

bizboxx.net

For the categories you could add this to your stylesheet:

Code:
    .categoryListBoxContents img{width:new width;}
    Thanks,

Anne
    Ok I got header background by adding

#logoWrapper {background-image: url(../images/sample-1.jpg);height:175px;}

and I was able to change the size of my main page catagories by adding this.

.categoryListBoxContents img{width:120px;height:120px;}

Now I have the problem of not being able to remove my logo. I did this

<!--<div id="logo"><?php //echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">' . zen_image($template->get_template_dir

(HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images'). '/' . HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE, HEADER_ALT_TEXT) . '</a>'; ?

></div> -->

But still have that funky X at top corner.

Also...catagory tags are missed up...I just shut them off for now.

Thanks Anna for your help....any suggestions for the removing the logo?

Plugin Contributions

I'm wondering if anyone can help me here, I have tried asking this in the main forum but got no answers.

I want my product listing page to look like this:

At the moment is looks like this:

Plugin Contributions

Re: All Business template Support Thread
    Hi,

just setting up a new webshop with this great template (www.thegroomedman.co.uk).

However, I do not want to have the Facebook, twitter etc links on my pages, is there a (simple) way of removing all of these?

Sorry if this has already been covered, its a long thread to wade through!

Cheers

bugster

You can edit the includes/templates/all_business/common/tpl_footer_menu.php file. Or you can just display:none them in the stylesheet.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast