Plugin Contributions

Default Weird characters on admin screen

Does anyone know why I get these characters on the admin screen? No login or anything. Was working Ok before.

���v��Ò�������j�%�§ sqHAæà³##xvHFì å » ´ › ™ w u V T   ý û × Õ § v p L J &  þ ü × Ð œ • t r D >   ò ð Ä ½ †  R K   ï è » ´  } O M - +  ÿÛÕ¶´”’db2+ûôÔÒ¥žxvVT%íë´®‚€,%������������������ �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������������������������������������� �����������������������

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Weird characters on admin screen

There seemed to be a problem with /includes/version.php. It looked corrupted or something. It included weird characters instead of the version defines. If I copied another version defines to the file and saved, it then showed loads of oriental characters on the site, so even saving does not fix it. I had to delete the file then re-upload another one.

The site worked yesterday since building it last year, and the modified date on the version.php was ages ago, so has not been tampered with.

Only issue is I dont know if the site is 1.3.8 or 1.3.8a, so version.php is from a 1.3.8a site, hope this does not affect anything if it should be 1.3.8.

Plugin Contributions

Just upgraded to v1.3.9g
    I also got these funny caracters � especialy where i use:

1. double spaces
    2. é
    3. “”

Hope somebody can help.

Plugin Contributions

These caracters is vissible on my displayed products. Not in my ADMIN.
    Also when i post a new product and then press preview I see the preview page in HTML format.

Plugin Contributions

And if you go to the Configuration ... Gzip ... and turn it off, does it fix it?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!