Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Aberdeen Neutral Template Support Thread

"There is nothing to customize with the add this code on the product info page. If someone clicks on the facebook or twitter links there it logs them into their account so that they can post to their account."

that is true of the twitter link it allows a twitter follower to post about the products, but not of the facebook link. that code has to be somewhere, or it would not be on the page.

the issue is that the facebook link on the product page shows Http://eliquidwest.com/# if i could just find out what page that was on. or even the folder, i could edit it. if it not in your template, please advise me so i can look elsewhere!

i did follow the directions on the about us page..several times. i even came to the point of adding the line of code from your website in the proper place in the site_map_template (it was just showing up as the line of code on the live store. i edited it so i looks like all of the other lines as a last resort) . i guess i do not care if it is listed on my site map.

i will just take the about_us to do off of my to do list.

wonderful template. completed my site in record time with out too many issues.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 510ego View Post
    "There is nothing to customize with the add this code on the product info page. If someone clicks on the facebook or twitter links there it logs them into their account so that they can post to their account."

that is true of the twitter link it allows a twitter follower to post about the products, but not of the facebook link. that code has to be somewhere, or it would not be on the page.

the issue is that the facebook link on the product page shows Http://eliquidwest.com/# if i could just find out what page that was on. or even the folder, i could edit it. if it not in your template, please advise me so i can look elsewhere!

i did follow the directions on the about us page..several times. i even came to the point of adding the line of code from your website in the proper place in the site_map_template (it was just showing up as the line of code on the live store. i edited it so i looks like all of the other lines as a last resort) . i guess i do not care if it is listed on my site map.

i will just take the about_us to do off of my to do list.

wonderful template. completed my site in record time with out too many issues.
    The code for the social bookmarking is from the addthis.com site. You can go there and copy fresh code. But the code in the template is functioning properly.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

in scanning this thread, I did not see an answer to my question. I downloaded and installed the latest version of Aberdeen Neutral today. I see in the slider images 1 and 1a - 2 and 2a etc. WHY is there 2 images of the same thing? If I put in different images in 1 and 1a only slide1 shows? Guess I am asking why do we need 2 images of the same thing and why doesn't the a slides show?

Thanks,
    Lou Brown

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dnlcrafts View Post
    in scanning this thread, I did not see an answer to my question. I downloaded and installed the latest version of Aberdeen Neutral today. I see in the slider images 1 and 1a - 2 and 2a etc. WHY is there 2 images of the same thing? If I put in different images in 1 and 1a only slide1 shows? Guess I am asking why do we need 2 images of the same thing and why doesn't the a slides show?

Thanks,
    Lou Brown
    I didn't notice this. I will delete the additional images in a future update.

Please read the aberdeen_neutral_readme.html file for complete instructions on how to add your images to the slider.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

How do I move things around when the product detail listing is displayed?
    ie..I want to move the Add to cart button below the product option selection.
    I've played around in the stylesheet.css with disastrous results.
    I don't fully understand how to position things accurately within the stylesheet.
    It seems that the slightest changes cause major screen changes.
    Is this just with aberdeen_neutral or how zen-cart works overall?
    Are there other places (php's) that need modified at the same time and if so where are they?
    I've scanned all my php's for commonality of field names etc.. buy can't seem to piece this together using my pee sized brain.
    Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

I have followed the instructions very carefully - got just about everything working well - but there's some "wonky" formatting in the sidebars, particularly on check out.
    www. free and easy fundraising.com/PARTY

thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dewragdave View Post
    How do I move things around when the product detail listing is displayed?
    ie..I want to move the Add to cart button below the product option selection.
    I've played around in the stylesheet.css with disastrous results.
    I don't fully understand how to position things accurately within the stylesheet.
    It seems that the slightest changes cause major screen changes.
    Is this just with aberdeen_neutral or how zen-cart works overall?
    Are there other places (php's) that need modified at the same time and if so where are they?
    I've scanned all my php's for commonality of field names etc.. buy can't seem to piece this together using my pee sized brain.
    Thanks for any help.
    You can edit the includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral/templates/tpl_product_info_page.php file to move things around the product info page.

I would recommend doing a google search for a beginning css tutorial.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mumzie View Post
    I have followed the instructions very carefully - got just about everything working well - but there's some "wonky" formatting in the sidebars, particularly on check out.
    www. free and easy fundraising.com/PARTY

thanks in advance.
    You need to follow the layout settings in the readme.html file, particularly for the sidebox column widths.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can edit the includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral/templates/tpl_product_info_page.php file to move things around the product info page.
    tpl_product_info_page.php does not exist in any of my folders.
    The closest php I have is includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I would recommend doing a google search for a beginning css tutorial.
    I've done some of this and I have a handle on margins and colors etc..
    I just don't know how to link it up with the proper php code for positioning or why it needs to be so disjointed.
    PHP is a whole other thing and I don't have the time to learn alot to programming. I just want to tweek my site here and there an need to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you for any further help with this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dewragdave View Post
    tpl_product_info_page.php does not exist in any of my folders.
    The closest php I have is includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

I've done some of this and I have a handle on margins and colors etc..
    I just don't know how to link it up with the proper php code for positioning or why it needs to be so disjointed.
    PHP is a whole other thing and I don't have the time to learn alot to programming. I just want to tweek my site here and there an need to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you for any further help with this.
    Sorry for the typo it is the tpl_product_info_display.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast