Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Aberdeen Neutral Template Support Thread

I knew this was the template to use the moment I saw it. And I've learned alot lurking here and over on your site ;)

Thank you so much for a beautiful template. I always did WordPress. I just started with ZC 6 weeks ago, and even though my wife hasn't seen me leave my computer, I think the store came out pretty nice.

I just got a call from our newspaper....they are going to run a feature story on our website since we try to feature local artists. I'll make sure I give your site & services a good plug

Thanks Anne.

John

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jlizotte View Post
    I knew this was the template to use the moment I saw it. And I've learned alot lurking here and over on your site ;)

Thank you so much for a beautiful template. I always did WordPress. I just started with ZC 6 weeks ago, and even though my wife hasn't seen me leave my computer, I think the store came out pretty nice.

I just got a call from our newspaper....they are going to run a feature story on our website since we try to feature local artists. I'll make sure I give your site & services a good plug

Thanks Anne.

John
    Thank you so much! Best wishes on your busineses

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello!
    Is there a way to change the brown color in the aberdeen template to Red, and the light green to light brown (Or black)?

Thanks!

Frank

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinWV View Post
    Hello!
    Is there a way to change the brown color in the aberdeen template to Red, and the light green to light brown (Or black)?

Thanks!

Frank
    Yes, this is no problem. You will need to do a combination of changing images and styles in the stylesheet.css file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I installed a spanish language pack, which kinda threw a few things out of place, I'm now trying to fix things. My main concern right now is that when it's in English, everythings fine, but when I switch to spanish, the nice slide show disappears and the default big ad about buying the ZenCart user manual takes its place. How would I get the slideshow to run when I'm using spanish?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cobarde View Post
    I installed a spanish language pack, which kinda threw a few things out of place, I'm now trying to fix things. My main concern right now is that when it's in English, everythings fine, but when I switch to spanish, the nice slide show disappears and the default big ad about buying the ZenCart user manual takes its place. How would I get the slideshow to run when I'm using spanish?
    You have not installed the language pack correctly. To make the slide show and any other things work and look correct in the spanish side you will have to copy the override files in the various engilsh directories into the spanish directories. So for example:

includes/languages/english/html_includes/aberdeen_neutral/define_main_page.php

to
    includes/languages/spanish/html_includes/aberdeen_neutral/define_main_page.php

etc.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi, your templates is very nice, I have installed it.
    but I have some question.
    Firstly Should I upload all your package to my server?
    or I only need upload the /includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral?

My problem was that 1) when I upload all your package then my
    zen cart "admin---tools---templates selection" can not show your
    template at the pull down menu. 2) if I only upload /includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral folder then I can edit it but when I click "online catalog" button, it will show my white page, and " ..../index.php?main_page=" on the address bar.

How I solve this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robert12 View Post
    Hi, your templates is very nice, I have installed it.
    but I have some question.
    Firstly Should I upload all your package to my server?
    or I only need upload the /includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral?

My problem was that 1) when I upload all your package then my
    zen cart "admin---tools---templates selection" can not show your
    template at the pull down menu. 2) if I only upload /includes/templates/aberdeen_neutral folder then I can edit it but when I click "online catalog" button, it will show my white page, and " ..../index.php?main_page=" on the address bar.

How I solve this problem?
    Please read the readme.html file included in the template package for detailed installation instructions including links to video tutorials.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

picaflor-azul, hi.

in reading the 34 pages of threads, it seems that 98% of the could be resolved by all of the classic_template change to your_template and to read (thoroughly read) your install.txt

i love the design. i just started 2 new websites and intend to use your template on both.

i have only one question. i would like the "slider" images to be my free products offers (ie free bottle with your first order) for the #1 slot then the 4 additional slots the other 4 ways to get free stuff. could i get the image size and formats that i can use for those images. i am limited on my choices of editors, so as many formats as you can name.

87% of visitors to a website spends under 30 seconds on a page. choose one that stands out from the crowd, like this one. great job!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 510ego View Post
    picaflor-azul, hi.

in reading the 34 pages of threads, it seems that 98% of the could be resolved by all of the classic_template change to your_template and to read (thoroughly read) your install.txt

i love the design. i just started 2 new websites and intend to use your template on both.

i have only one question. i would like the "slider" images to be my free products offers (ie free bottle with your first order) for the #1 slot then the 4 additional slots the other 4 ways to get free stuff. could i get the image size and formats that i can use for those images. i am limited on my choices of editors, so as many formats as you can name.

87% of visitors to a website spends under 30 seconds on a page. choose one that stands out from the crowd, like this one. great job!!!
    I am happy that you like the template. You can use whatever format or size for the images that you like. See the readme.html file for instructions on using images that are different sizes than those that come with the slider.

The slider is set to use .jpg files but you can use anything you like. You will change the code in the define_main_page.php up at the top if you want to use a different image type or different image names.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast