How do I get rid of mouse over
I have looked but cant figure out how to get rid of mouse over text. If you put your curser over my main logo the words 'Adult online store' appears. Hardly what I need for my beauty products store. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :).
Re: How do you get rid of mouse over
1) admin>tools>developers tool kit
2) go to the bottom of the page and enter "'Adult online store" (without the quotes) into the box provided. Select "All files - catalog/admin" from the pulldown to find where it's coming from.
3) download the file to your PC (use an FTP client like FileZilla)
4) using a good text editor (like Notepad++ or Crimson Editor), edit the file.
5) FTP the file back to your website.
When you edit the file, you will likely see 'Adult online store' as a value. Only remove (or replace) the words. Leave the single quotes in place.
I came; I saw; I Zenned
Taking over the world... one website at a time
Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.
By GoranCro in forum General Questions
Last Post: 21 Oct 2009, 07:27 PM
By leigh_341 in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
Last Post: 28 Apr 2009, 06:14 PM
By dmagic in forum General Questions
Last Post: 10 Nov 2008, 09:52 PM
By wrapper in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
Last Post: 27 May 2007, 04:21 AM
By kevinmc3 in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
Last Post: 25 Sep 2006, 05:22 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC