Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default CC Via Migs - Return Receipt Handling and use of hidden form fields

I'm using the cc via migs module with ANZ eGate. It's a server hosted setup.

I've got it handling the transactions ok but there are a couple of things that don't meet anz's requirements. It's possible they've changed their requirements since the module was created.

Each receipt page, including unsuccessful transaction must display a receipt number. We require both the Return Receipt Number (RRN) and the OrderInfo field (as long as it's unique to the cardholder's transaction) to be displayed.

Here are the two issues:

1. We require the receipt page displays the out come of the transaction, the below transactions must its matching result on the receipt page.

2. The Merchant ID is displayed, Therefore all transactional information should not be passed through the browser in a way that could potentially be modified (e.g. hidden form fields). Transaction data should only be accepted once from a browser at the point of input, and then kept in a way that does not allow others to modify it (e.g. database, server session, etc.)

Has anyone had similar issues? Were you able to resolve them?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CC Via Migs - Return Receipt Handling and use of hidden form fields

Hi tjjjohnson,
    I am also trying to integrate CC Via migs into Zen cat and are having the same issues. I have written some code that passes the transaction response code back to my website to display each error e.g. card declined and was wondering if you have had an luck with question 2. in your post?

Cheers.

Plugin Contributions

@magikmoose I did solve the issue with the hidden form fields. I've attached my modified version of cc_via_migs.php. I don't recommend copying the whole file though as there are other modifications.

Look at the code to see the changes.

In process_button()
    Stop "drawing" the hidden form fields

In before_process()
    Pass info in _POST

It's been a while so there could be some other changes I've forgotten about. Hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you soooo much!! I have spent countless hours trying to find my way through this. I will take a look now. Thanks!!!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry here is the file I forgot to attach.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

@ tjjjohnson

What is your overall experience with this mod? I posted this question about a year ago and had no feedback.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

This file does create a receipt as below in email
    Payment Method
    Credit Card (online via ANZ eGate)
    You have paid for your order online using ANZ eGate
    Receipt No: 11**********

and within the site
    Credit Card Type: AcqResponseCode: **
    Credit Card Owner: TransactionNo: ****
    Credit Card Number: ReceiptNo: **************

So long as the CC receipt is recorded there shouldn't be an issue and the actual detail you need is all held with the CC manager

Plugin Contributions

@ozprodrivers

It was easy enough to get it installed and handling payments.

The trouble was it did meet the ANZ eGate requirements and failed the review that is done before going live. This was due to two things

1. insufficient error reporting - had to add code to pickup the error codes and display the required messages.
    2. use of hidden forms for passing information - I changed this to pass the info in the _POST variable.

You should have an easier time making the changes if you look at the file attached above.

Once that was done everything works quite nicely and provides a pretty good user experience.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that I am unaware that there is a change with ANZ requirements and they certainly have not sent anything to us or anyone I know using the MIGS system.
    We are going to look at this module soon as it will have to meet PCI specifications whether it is enforced here or not
    We are going down the track to ensure our site and dedicated server we operate is all PCI compliant, so maybe this is part of the equation
    Cheers
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

i'm using tjjjohnson's modification installed on zen cart 1.3.7d and am down to one issue.

Within the banking site, cancellation of a transaction results in the user being taken back to the banking site's first page, and not back to our site as should be.

Does anyone know why this would be and where it might be changed?

All other transaction results go back to the payment page with correct error reporting or the checkout success page accordingly.

Best regards, Bryan

and thanks for all the work that went into this mod!

http://www.totalfitnessdirect.co.nz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast