Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Looking for a tutorial to integrate EasySlider 1.7

Hi, I am just looking to play. I have seen some Zen Cart websites use EasySlider 1.7.

I am looking for a tutorial on how to implement this into a Zen Cart site.

But sadly i cannot find any information either on this site or on the Internet, with the exception of a tutorial on TemplateMonster, Which i know have a bad reputation as hacking to core files to achieve something.

Can anyone help and guide on this?
    Thanks
    Ray

Plugin Contributions

Default Simple Question Hard Answer

I have been trudging along exceptionally well until today. I have been trying to get a scrolling banner/ad-box to work on my main page.php. I can get Banner3 set as Wide_Banners to show a banner exactly where I want it. However I cannot find a free module that will scroll (All that I have tried either are outdated and do not work or do not suit my needs).

This template has the exact banner scroller on its main page that I have been bashing my head into to a wall to get (with no avail).

"E-Store Now V1.0"

Also this website has the same thing I am looking for

"DIYTACTICAL.com"

Why are these banners sitting everywhere but no one has loaded one into the free module section since 2007? Is there a way to separate the scrolling box from he e-store template and use it by itself?

My website is
    GroundLabTactical.com
    GroundLabTactical.com/Shop

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple Question Hard Answer

Someone else, possibly picaflor-azul, used the same slider in a template, and I think she said where it came from in the support thread for it.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much for the tip!

EasySlider 1.5/1.7 (http://cssglobe.com/post/5780/easy-slider-17-numeric-navigation-jquery-slider)

Not sure why its not posted in the free section would have been nice as everything there is out of date.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking for a tutorial to integrate EasySlider 1.7

I'm looking for the same.

Plugin Contributions

Alright now that I understand that there are many "Jquery slideshow css desgin things"

None are built specifically for Zen Cart. There are no instructions (that I can find) on how to use this.

Any help actually using this would be great or a another hint.

Plugin Contributions

I haven't used it myself, but there are instructions in the wiki on loading js without editing template files, and threads here on the subject. The Ultimate Fade-in Slideshow would probably be a good guide for the steps to take.

Plugin Contributions

You are amazingly helpful.

Thankyou much for the fast reply and wealth of knowledge.

(Trying to learn mybb,zencart,wordpress, google seo, taxes, wholesale accounts, trade shows all at the same time is getting to be a bit nuts.)

Plugin Contributions

If anyone knows how to integrate easyslider vers. 1.7 I would very much like to know how.

The ultimate fade .js is not bad but the easyslider is everything that is needed.

Is anybody capable of writing a how to? Seems to be a common problem for most folks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Installing Easy Slider 1.7

Searched and searched. Not much documented about this. There have been a few threads but they all die. I have recently seen a lot of other users' sites using this function and I just need some help.

I downloaded the files from the Easy Slider site. But there is a css file (which I just assume that I put in my current .css), there are images (which I would just put my slider images in there - guessing), but then there is a folder of two js programs. Where do I put these? Where my index is located?

I like the script and I am ready to install it, I am just really unsure how to begin this process.

Any help is appreciated

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast