Plugin Contributions

Default Disabled product to list as a Featured Product

Hi Guys,

I have a urgent requirement in which a new product which is disabled should appear as a featured product.

My requirement is that I have a product which I added today, but I kept it disabled, now I want that this product should be displayed in the featured product list. Since this is disabled, I can not see it in the product list and I do not want to see it in the product list.

the other way is that I want a product to be appeared in te featured product list but now in the product list. Is it possible>>

Thanks in advance
    Ajay

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Disabled product to list as a Featured Product

Which featured products list? The featured products page, center box or sidebox?

Also are you prepared to follow this right through the code? Even if you display it in one of those lists other parts of the Zen Cart programming will suppress it - for example you may get a page not found when visitors try to click through to the product page from the featured listing.

Maybe you could provide more background, as there may be other more appropriate approaches to what you want to achieve, such as using Zen Cart product availability date, or adding static content about the product rather than trying to make the code do the opposite of what it's designed to do.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)