Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attributes 5.0 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by anstrem View Post
    Thank you, but I dont understand anything
    I change includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE and copy includes/modules/pages and all other folders from SBA archive to my site.
    I dssapoint with result. I found PWA_ADD_QUANTITY and PWA_SYNC_QUANTITY. I set some quantity for atrributes and try by goods. The shop is not controll atributes quantity
    lol sorry you have to do both the admin and includes folders/files. save each one to the section it leads you to in the download. you have to follow each one. It took me almost a week to figure out to do this. Once I did it took about 30 minutes but it works.

My shop is http://balticcreations.net several of my items are stocked by attributes. My only problem is it doesn't show the customers how many per attribute are available. It just won't let them check out if there is insufficient stock.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Thanks for this great module however I am experiencing some problems with it.
    I believe I was previously using CReinold v4.8 and noticed that even though I am able to control stock by attributes, customers can put in stock amounts above restrictions set up to the sum of total quantities and checkout.

Example: 2x Small, 2x Medium, 2x Large - customers can put 6x Small in checkout even though theres a restriction of 2. Any extra than the total sum results in error message:
    "Products marked with *** are out of stock. / Items not in stock will be placed on backorder."

So I have upgraded to CReinold v5.0 Beta and have noticed no changes to my problem.

Also, if I only add quantity to Small and not include Medium/Large - however still add all attributes to this product - the med/larg variantion shows up in the product dropdown menu. Is this correct? I know if I choose quantity 0 for medium/large will stop it showing up but shouldn't quantity 0 be treated the same as not including the stock quantity attributes.

Finally, is there a written procedure to fully remove this module so that I can re-install it to remove the mistake from my end if I cannot find it.

Thanks for your help and for a great module!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyNG2 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for this great module however I am experiencing some problems with it.
    I believe I was previously using CReinold v4.8 and noticed that even though I am able to control stock by attributes, customers can put in stock amounts above restrictions set up to the sum of total quantities and checkout.

Example: 2x Small, 2x Medium, 2x Large - customers can put 6x Small in checkout even though theres a restriction of 2. Any extra than the total sum results in error message:
    "Products marked with *** are out of stock. / Items not in stock will be placed on backorder."

So I have upgraded to CReinold v5.0 Beta and have noticed no changes to my problem.

Also, if I only add quantity to Small and not include Medium/Large - however still add all attributes to this product - the med/larg variantion shows up in the product dropdown menu. Is this correct? I know if I choose quantity 0 for medium/large will stop it showing up but shouldn't quantity 0 be treated the same as not including the stock quantity attributes.

Finally, is there a written procedure to fully remove this module so that I can re-install it to remove the mistake from my end if I cannot find it.

Thanks for your help and for a great module!
    Hello,This my problem too, Have some one can give help? Thank you advance.Please!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joe3094 View Post
    Hello,This my problem too, Have some one can give help? Thank you advance.Please!!!
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one suffering the same issues! If you happen to find a solution could you please PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nohart View Post
    I am noticing that I have an issue if I have 2ea small, 2ea medium, and 2ea large this totals 6. So it shows 6 total in stock. The problem is that the shopping cart lets the buyer order all 6 in small or any other size even though there is only 2ea for each size available. Is there a fix for this?
    I too have this issue and its very annoying! Not only does it mess the customer around, it also messes me around and can even put people off ordering from me again which i really dont want.

If anybody knows how to fix this, even a different add-on (if there is one) that doesnt do this i would be very thankful.

Alex

Plugin Contributions

Appears there is no solution to this, which is very unfortunate as this is a great module!!

I believe this will be integrated in the new ZenCart which will one day be coming out, so I guess we should all wait patiently and work around this issue.

At least I know I am not the only one with this issue though !!

Plugin Contributions

I am using SbyA v Ajax 1.4.9.

I also am using Product Attribute Grid v 1.1.1

I don't have any difficulty sorting inventory according to both size and colour. My product page shows how many of each are in stock, and customers can't checkout ordering more of anything than what I have on hand (I have backorders setting turned off). If a size or colour is out of stock it is not possible for a customer to buy it.

I was not able to do this with out adding the PAG 1.1.1

Sample product page: http://www.meafordwool.com/Milled-So...ort-Wool-Socks

I am using zc 1.3.9h with quite a few mods.

Plugin Contributions

Has there been no update to this, are people still having the issues with customers checking out with out of stock items? Would love to try this out but obviously need it work first!

Plugin Contributions

I was wondering if anybody solved the above problem yet...

I have the same problem with my store. I can place an order higher than available stock for Product A in specific size - no warning displays unless it exceeds TOTAL number (Total stock of all sizes of Product A) of the product stock. It will let you proceed to Checkout page but then it won't let me checkout (as I set admin FALSE for "Allow Checkout") so stays at the same page after clicking Checkout button. It will confuse customers since no alert is displayed to tell them there is not enough stock for the product. This is only thing that is stopping me from going LIVE so I desperately need an answer for this.

I also would like to know how people are working around this issue (if they are still using SBA 5.0 Beta version).

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Will have to move to this soon as this problem has not been resolved. Thanks for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I am using SbyA v Ajax 1.4.9.

I also am using Product Attribute Grid v 1.1.1

I don't have any difficulty sorting inventory according to both size and colour. My product page shows how many of each are in stock, and customers can't checkout ordering more of anything than what I have on hand (I have backorders setting turned off). If a size or colour is out of stock it is not possible for a customer to buy it.

I was not able to do this with out adding the PAG 1.1.1

Sample product page: http://www.meafordwool.com/Milled-So...ort-Wool-Socks

I am using zc 1.3.9h with quite a few mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinmai View Post
    I was wondering if anybody solved the above problem yet...

I have the same problem with my store. I can place an order higher than available stock for Product A in specific size - no warning displays unless it exceeds TOTAL number (Total stock of all sizes of Product A) of the product stock. It will let you proceed to Checkout page but then it won't let me checkout (as I set admin FALSE for "Allow Checkout") so stays at the same page after clicking Checkout button. It will confuse customers since no alert is displayed to tell them there is not enough stock for the product. This is only thing that is stopping me from going LIVE so I desperately need an answer for this.

I also would like to know how people are working around this issue (if they are still using SBA 5.0 Beta version).

Thanks!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast