Plugin Contributions

Default HELP! Suddenly our sales tax has stopped working, all gross prices are now the same!

Please help, I'm not sure what happened that caused this, but now all of our prices are displaying exclusive of sales tax, and in the product configuration the gross and net amounts are calculating the same, even though we have a 15% tax rate.

I've looked in the zones, zone definitions, tax classes, tax rates and everything SHOULD be fine, but it isn't. Also checked that our store zone is right and it is.

We have our live site down at the moment because of this!!

Can anybody give me a hint for what might be happening here?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP! Suddenly our sales tax has stopped working, all gross prices are now the sa

Quote Originally Posted by nathanscrivener View Post
    Please help, I'm not sure what happened that caused this, but now all of our prices are displaying exclusive of sales tax, and in the product configuration the gross and net amounts are calculating the same, even though we have a 15% tax rate.
    Please try with another broswer then try your browser from another PC. It should be fine.

So close your faulty browser and re-execute it, now prices should be fine also in your browser.

Sorry but I don't know what's causing that....I'm still looking for an explanation.