Plugin Contributions

Default 1054 Unknown column 'p.products_type' in 'field list'

When I go to my store I get the following error

Any Ideas...

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_type' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select p.products_id, p.products_type, p.master_categories_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from PLDproducts_description pd, PLDproducts p left join PLDmanufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, PLDproducts_to_categories p2c left join PLDspecials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '0']

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1054 Unknown column 'p.products_type' in 'field list'

That's telling you that your "PLDproducts" table has been damaged and no longer has the proper structure or data.
    That's a serious problem. You most likely will need to restore your entire site from yesterday's backup.
    And then figure out what you (or someone) did to destroy the database.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I started with the exact same problem as

https://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167407

infact I could have wrote it word for word when I looked at my databases some of the tables had the prefixes, and some didnt so I started renaming them but now have this problem, but it did fix the fact that I couldnt get to the admin folder.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Okay, that would have been good information to have included in your first post

Evidently you've now got a database that's got a structure older than v1.2.0 which was released on Aug 2, 2004.

Is your hosting company also GoDaddy? I'd be putting in a support ticket and complaining to them.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

No My host is digiweb an Irish company, I will call them in the morning and see if they can help, hard to understand what happened tough, I did notice that some of my tables in the database have the prefix attached and some dont, all my data seems to be all there if I can just figure out how to access it.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Do you have two complete sets of tables? ie: with different prefixes? or just half-and-half because you've been renaming some?