I am trying to figure out how to do this.

I have a product on a site thats running zencart. It is a car decal. I want to set it up as an option that they can also order a shirt or a hoodie or any of many other things, but without setting them all up as individual products. For the items that are singles (like a coffee mug) it was easy to just make a checkbox. If they don't check the checkbox, it dosn't show up in their cart listed as an attribute to the item.

The problem is with offering clothing as an attribute. The best way I can think to offer it is to have a pulldown menu. The pulldown menu will have all the available sizes. So the option name is "T-Shirt" and the option values are the different sizes.

But, what if they want no t-shirt at all to go with their decal? This is where I tried adding a No Selection option and zeroed out the cost and everything.

The problem is that on the order confirmation and shopping cart pages, it says "T-shirt- No Selection"

I want that attribute to not show up on the order confirmation or shopping cart page if they selection a certain option.

Now, I can bare edit the product page if I need to because its only on particular products so I can turn that product page into an EZ-Page and custom write the form code using the attribute names. So is there any way to do this?

I tried making a custom product page and added an option in the <select> that had a null value... but then I got a " - " floating on the shopping cart where that attribute would be.