I just submitted an update to the template package.
* I updated the AddThis code on the product info page to include the Pinterest Pin It button
* I updated the product info page layout for a more custom look. The price, attributes, and add to cart are in their own box next to the product image with the description, AddThis, product details, etc. below
* The new, updated html readme file has been added
* I added social media icons for youtube, pinterest, google plus, and your blog in the footer
* I added tabbed home page centerbox content for new products, featured products, and specials
See the readme file from the new package for information on changed files and new files added.
I am hoping someone can answer a simple question for me. I have searched the forums with no luck....
I am trying to make the tabbed pages on the main page stretch all the way across the center content column but I am not having very much luck. Right now I only have the Featured Tab being displayed but it is lined up on the left and looks a little awkward. I have seen a few screen shots with that tab stretched all the way across but I haven’t been able to recreate that. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Push Pin Travel Maps Thanks in advance.