Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default AuthNet IM Module problem

I have been on a live chat with the Authorize.net guys for quite a while. We went through a purchase cycle and we didn't even get to their payment screen. They tell me that there must be a problem with our script! All we need to enter are their ID and authorization code, which have been entered correctly. When I log in to cart, I see that the Authorize.net (SIM) is installed and is set up correctly but it still says "Not configured" in red.

Is there any setup part that needs to be edited?

Thanks,

Ed

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I set 2 flat shipping rates to 2 different zone?

Are you using SIM vs AIM, which is more secure, for any particular reason?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I am using SIM, which was confirmed to be correct by the merchant.

SIM because the credit card info would be stored at Authorize.net for security and liability reasons.

Is there any way that you could "escalate" this issue? The old shopping cart has been disabled and the zen cart does not work. My customer whines about losing business.

Plugin Contributions

Escalate what issue?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

The issue is to get this payment module working.

Is there any way that you could log in and look at things? There must be a reason that it says it's not configured.

What am I supposed to tell my customer? That the Zen cart does not work?

I'm desperate for help.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by esebm View Post
    Another thing is a message that "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive", which is probably because authorize.net is in test mode, right
    No, it's not related to "test mode". It means exactly what it says. ie: the credentials you entered are referring to an authorize.net account that's inactive or doesn't exist.
    I have been on a live chat with the Authorize.net guys for quite a while. We went through a purchase cycle and we didn't even get to their payment screen. They tell me that there must be a problem with our script! All we need to enter are their ID and authorization code, which have been entered correctly. When I log in to cart, I see that the Authorize.net (SIM) is installed and is set up correctly but it still says "Not configured" in red.
    "Not Configured" means you've not filled in all the information correctly.
    There's a handy Tutorial on it. I found it by searching the Tutorials/FAQ section for "authorize.net": https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=403

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Ajeh, believe it or not, I had done that a while back before I set the module to test. Apparently, once you set it to production, one has to go through this routine again, which I didn't realize.

Thanks for making me aware of it.

There are some minor issues that I'd like to ask, if I may.

1. There was one product that was set to "disabled", why, I don't know. I enabled it again but when we try to order that particular product, we get a message about "Quantity Units errors ". I checked that particular product in zc admin and it seems to be set up exactly like all other product that do not show this error message.

2. All other products show a message that there was an error with the credit card processing, although the purchase goes through correctly. We've checked with Authorize.net and they say that everything is fine on their end and they would process the card payment correctly. Is there any way that the zen cart would produce this message?

Thanks,

Ed

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

2. All other products show a message that there was an error with the credit card processing, although the purchase goes through correctly. We've checked with Authorize.net and they say that everything is fine on their end and they would process the card payment correctly. Is there any way that the zen cart would produce this message?
    What's the actual message, and when does it appear, and on what screen?
    Turn on Debug Logging inside the payment module settings, and report back what the log shows.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have turned on the debug mode in the payment module. Where is this log supposed to show up?

As to when the message pops up, please check the attached file.

Thanks,

Ed
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you turned on log-to-file, then the SIMxxxxxx.log files will show up in your /cache/ folder on your server.

I gather that message appears after going thru step 1, 2, 3, and then back to 2 with that message?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast