Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Andover Modern Template Support Thread

I did that and found this code:
    Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_BACK_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    I pasted this to the buttom of my EZ page and nothing happens, I assume I have to tell it to require a certain page which has the infomation about the back button on it but I don't know which page does that.

Any advice?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Phil020782 View Post
    I did that and found this code:
    Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_BACK_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    I pasted this to the buttom of my EZ page and nothing happens, I assume I have to tell it to require a certain page which has the infomation about the back button on it but I don't know which page does that.

Any advice?

Thanks
    You really should not be double posting. I would recommend being patient and waiting to see if any one answer you on your other thread.

Also, this question has been asked and answered before on the forum so a seach on the forum will give you some answers.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with me !!

I am currently developing my website and I am using the Andover Modern template, which I have to say is fantastic- Thank you.

I have changed some of the colours etc etc and so far all is good no problems... What I would like to do however is to change the icon for the shopping trolley and move it to the right hand side..

Is this possible and how would you go about doing this ?

Many Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchd View Post
    Hello,

This is my first post, so please be gentle with me !!

I am currently developing my website and I am using the Andover Modern template, which I have to say is fantastic- Thank you.

I have changed some of the colours etc etc and so far all is good no problems... What I would like to do however is to change the icon for the shopping trolley and move it to the right hand side..

Is this possible and how would you go about doing this ?

Many Thanks
    To change the shopping cart icon you need to change this image:

includes/templates/andover_modern/images/cart.jpg

You can move it either using positioning and the stylesheet.css file or you can go into the includes/templates/andover_modern/common/tpl_header.php file and move the code and then use css to perfect positioning.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    To change the shopping cart icon you need to change this image:

includes/templates/andover_modern/images/cart.jpg

You can move it either using positioning and the stylesheet.css file or you can go into the includes/templates/andover_modern/common/tpl_header.php file and move the code and then use css to perfect positioning.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you!!, I have now managed to change the icon and have moved the icon slightly, albeit not quite where I wanted it. What would I need to change on the sytlesheet.css to make it show on the right hand side above the search box ??

I still have a few things to modify but you can see what I mean here http//:www.dmldiscounts.com

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Love the Template. This is the second site I've been working on. I have spent hours reading thru these forums , trying not to screw up too bad. Your advice about backup has saved me a lot of times. I have 2 questions. 1. I managed to remove the menu from the footer, so how do I make the footer smaller? 2. I can not seem to remove the social media from the products pages! How do ya do that?
    cruisingwear.com

Other site I'm working on. floristgulfport.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchd View Post
    Thank you!!, I have now managed to change the icon and have moved the icon slightly, albeit not quite where I wanted it. What would I need to change on the sytlesheet.css to make it show on the right hand side above the search box ??

I still have a few things to modify but you can see what I mean here http//:www.dmldiscounts.com

Thank you.
    If you want only the shopping cart totals to move you will have to edit the code in the includes/templates/andover_modern/common/tpl_header.php file and then possibley also use css for positioning.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hearseman View Post
    Love the Template. This is the second site I've been working on. I have spent hours reading thru these forums , trying not to screw up too bad. Your advice about backup has saved me a lot of times. I have 2 questions. 1. I managed to remove the menu from the footer, so how do I make the footer smaller? 2. I can not seem to remove the social media from the products pages! How do ya do that?
    cruisingwear.com

Other site I'm working on. floristgulfport.com
    To remove the social media from the product info page you need to edit the includes/templates/andover_modern/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file. Just remove the code for the add this code.

The height of the footer menu is in the stylesheet_footer_menu.css file line 5 dl{height:160px;}

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I installed the template, we don't want to show "NEW" "FEATURED" or "SPECIALS" on the front page of the store. When I remove those from showing, I still see a small empty box across the bottom before the header. How do I remove that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paperthreads View Post
    I installed the template, we don't want to show "NEW" "FEATURED" or "SPECIALS" on the front page of the store. When I remove those from showing, I still see a small empty box across the bottom before the header. How do I remove that?
    You can add this to the bottom of your stylesheet.css file:

Code:
    #moduleMenu-wrapper{display:none;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast