Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Andover Modern Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I would recommend using a great file merging program like Beyond Compare and merging the two files. When done correctly the module will work with the template.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne,

I got it to work, turns out the html_header file included with CSS/JS Loader was not for 1.3.9 but searching the forums I found the file.

Using the file below and having CSS/JS Loader 'enabled' works fine? I ended up deleted everything in the html_header.php file and pasting what is below. Is this OK??

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Common Template
     * outputs the html header. i,e, everything that comes before the \</head\> tag <br />
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2010 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: html_header.php 15761 2010-03-31 19:31:27Z drbyte $
     */
    /**
     * load the module for generating page meta-tags
     */
    require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('meta_tags.php'));
    /**
     * output main page HEAD tag and related headers/meta-tags, etc
     */
    ?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
    <head>
    <title><?php echo META_TAG_TITLE; ?></title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />
    <meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo META_TAG_KEYWORDS; ?>" />
    <meta name="description" content="<?php echo META_TAG_DESCRIPTION; ?>" />
    <meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="no" />
    <meta name="author" content="The Zen Cart&trade; Team and others" />
    <meta name="generator" content="shopping cart program by Zen Cart&trade;, http://www.zen-cart.com eCommerce" />
    <?php if (defined('ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP') && in_array($current_page_base,explode(",",constant('ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP'))) || $current_page_base=='down_for_maintenance' || $robotsNoIndex === true) { ?>
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex, nofollow" />
    <?php } ?>
    <?php if (defined('FAVICON')) { ?>
    <link rel="icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo FAVICON; ?>" type="image/x-icon" />
    <?php } //endif FAVICON ?>
    <base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG ); ?>" />
    <?php if (isset($canonicalLink) && $canonicalLink != '') { ?>
    <link rel="canonical" href="<?php echo $canonicalLink; ?>" />
    <?php } ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * load the loader files
     */

if($RI_CJLoader->get('status')){
     $directory_array = $template->get_template_part(DIR_WS_TEMPLATE.'auto_loaders', '/^loader_/', '.php');

$loaders_check = $RI_CJLoader->get('loaders');
     if($loaders_check == '*' || count($loaders_check) > 0){
        while(list ($key, $value) = each($directory_array )) {
    /**
    * include content from all site-wide loader_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript/auto_loaders, alphabetically.
     */
       if($loaders_check == '*' || in_array($value, $loaders_check))
        require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATE.'auto_loaders'. '/' . $value);
        }
      }
     $RI_CJLoader->loadCssJsFiles();
     $files = $RI_CJLoader->processCssJsFiles();
      foreach($files['css'] as $file)
       if($file['include']) include($file['string']);
       else echo $file['string'];
      foreach($files['js'] as $file)
       if($file['include']) include($file['string']);
       else echo $file['string'];
    }
    //DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>
    </head>
    <?php // NOTE: Blank line following is intended: ?>

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

I got it to work, turns out the html_header file included with CSS/JS Loader was not for 1.3.9 but searching the forums I found the file.

Using the file below and having CSS/JS Loader 'enabled' works fine? I ended up deleted everything in the html_header.php file and pasting what is below. Is this OK??
    This will break the cross browser compatibility for ie because you have omitted the calls for the ie stylesheets.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This will break the cross browser compatibility for ie because you have omitted the calls for the ie stylesheets.

Thanks,

Anne
    So I should change the very bottom of the code to how it's below? Or do I have to do that somewhere else?

Code:
    //DEBUG: echo '<!-- I SEE cat: ' . $current_category_id . ' || vs cpath: ' . $cPath . ' || page: ' . $current_page . ' || template: ' . $current_template . ' || main = ' . ($this_is_home_page ? 'YES' : 'NO') . ' -->';
    ?>
    <!--[if IE 6]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="includes/templates/andover_modern/css/ie6.css" /><![endif]-->
    <!--[if IE 7]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="includes/templates/andover_modern/css/ie7.css" /><![endif]-->
    </head>

Plugin Contributions

So I should change the very bottom of the code to how it's below? Or do I have to do that somewhere else?
    Yes, that is it

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

on my ezpages my color underneath my header doesnt match the background color and i cant find the code to change it. any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

Plugin Contributions

I am getting a large gap above my header again. in firefox on my model page. www.notoriousarc.com

Ive looked through a lot of the CSS code and i cant see anything that would make it do this.

Please help

Plugin Contributions

Anne,
    Thank you for a beautiful template. I couldn't wait to get it in place after seeing it.

At this point I have made no changes to the stylesheet.css other than the height of the slider, a simple adjustment. I use bullets (HTML, <UL><LI><LI></UL>) in my individual product descriptions extensively and am finding that those bullets almost run into the product image on the left (they're very close) in any product info page where bullets are used. Sometimes they mix with the image.

How can I adjust the text width of a product description to move it right and away from the product image on the left on the product info page? I have looked through the stylesheet but am unsure where that adjustment is.

Also if a product description is somewhat long the product description text continues and runs down and under the image to the left, offsetting the description text making the text formatting unsightly. How can the text be adjusted to drop straight down (with a straight left margin) from the beginning of the description to the end and not go left under the image? Hope I am making myself clear.

Here's a link to my store to a specific product where both of the issues I describe above are happening:

http://earnest-enterprises.com/index...oducts_id=2883

Thanks for any help and kudos to you for a super template.

Rod

Plugin Contributions

Where do I look to remove the social networking buttons from the product pages?

The FB Like button just goes into an endless popup loop on this computer and we currently don't have a desire for the tweet and share buttons.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Where do I look to remove the social networking buttons from the product pages?

The FB Like button just goes into an endless popup loop on this computer and we currently don't have a desire for the tweet and share buttons.
    Remove the code in the includes/templates/andover_modern/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne,
    Thank you for a beautiful template. I couldn't wait to get it in place after seeing it.

At this point I have made no changes to the stylesheet.css other than the height of the slider, a simple adjustment. I use bullets (HTML, <UL><LI><LI></UL>) in my individual product descriptions extensively and am finding that those bullets almost run into the product image on the left (they're very close) in any product info page where bullets are used. Sometimes they mix with the image.

How can I adjust the text width of a product description to move it right and away from the product image on the left on the product info page? I have looked through the stylesheet but am unsure where that adjustment is.

Also if a product description is somewhat long the product description text continues and runs down and under the image to the left, offsetting the description text making the text formatting unsightly. How can the text be adjusted to drop straight down (with a straight left margin) from the beginning of the description to the end and not go left under the image? Hope I am making myself clear.

Here's a link to my store to a specific product where both of the issues I describe above are happening:

http://earnest-enterprises.com/index...oducts_id=2883

Thanks for any help and kudos to you for a super template.

Rod
    Add:

Code:
    #productDescription {margin-left:175px;}
    to the bottom of your stylesheet.css

Thanks,

Anne

Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast